Wife Wants A Car..

Maigo6

Furthermore, one must commend you for your choice of weapon. Normally, a farang would reach for a baseball bat in a case like this; however, you have opted for the more civilised croquet mallet. he distinction may be a fine one to your wife, but it does demonstrate that you are a man of quality and refinement. Chaiyo!

that shows clearly aristocratic blood. OP must be a collector of halberds.

Edited by Birdman

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You might just consider buying her a car. See an example what happens if you don't... :)

btw in this case she needs option#3 done to her 10 times

(translation at the end of video:

rule#1: Woman's always right

rule#2: If she doesn't seem to be right, refer back to rule #1)

Edited by ctira

If you can afford a new car and she would like one then go for it.

However my mother used to say "Wants never gets" it depeds how she asks you for a new car.

If she drives well and she has a reason for getting a Jazz then go for it eg cheaper to run etc etc if it just to show herfriends you really really love her then change to a never cheaper model of wife.

Buy her a second hand piece of crap, if she doesn't smash it up within 6 months buy her a new Honda Jazz

Co-Sign. :D

My wife wanted (still wants) the same. I took her to the auction in Bangkok (the one near the Laos Embassy) with the intention of buying a Jazz, but those are pretty hot items. They were going for near-new prices. Nearing the end of the auction, I grabbed a solid SUV Fortuner 3.0 (well, I like it - heh!) for little more than half the going price for a Jazz. Several months later, I am still happy and she still wants a Jazz.

I'm forking over all my money from work this year to her so we can finally get her "dream house". I'm happy with what we have and told her she could have one or the other, but not both.

Man-up and TELL her how it is going to be! :D

(ok, ok, ok...I know I will end up getting her the car too. *sigh* Who cares, she's worth it!) :)

Oh yes, all the symptoms are there:

- working your butt of

- forking all your money into her wishes

- bought a house

- wants you to buy her a car.

Now, ask yourself, what did she DO for you?

Or, better said, what did you get in return?

You are had!