Problem Renewal Driver Lisence Pattaya 29 May

pattayaexpat48

Only idea I have is:

a)contact my embassy and ask for assistance.

a brilliant idea! the embassy will inform the foreign ministry of your home country, the thai ambassador will be summoned to that ministry, given a thorough beating and you will get a call the next day to collect your life long valid DL :)

Only idea I have is:

a)contact my embassy and ask for assistance.

a brilliant idea! the embassy will inform the foreign ministry of your home country, the thai ambassador will be summoned to that ministry, given a thorough beating and you will get a call the next day to collect your life long valid DL :)

:D

Me too, 11 years all over thailand and to cambodia /laos countless times, why would anyone ( other than a thai ) want a thai license ? ,.it has about as much credability as a sizzler discount card, i know which one i have ! :)

All well and good..................lets just hope you are never involved in anything where there is serious injury or death because then you are well and truly screwed.

Couple of months ago in Pattaya i got 5 years licences without sitting any tests, but i did have a non-immigrant O Visa

think sometimes it is just luck at the counter, and what mood there in, it helps if you're paperwork is all up straight to start with.