Worst Joke Ever

A plane was flying at 15000 feet when it developed engine trouble, the pilot said to the 4 passengers , the pope, NBA basketball player, Donald Trump and a 10 year old schoolboy use the parachutes that are available The NBA basketball player said he was needed so he took the 1st parachute, Donald Trump took the second one and jumped which left the pope and the 10 year old boy.  The pope said to the boy you take the 3rd parachute as I am the pope and a new pope can be elected,

the 10 year old boy said oh it's okay pope you can have the 3rd parachute as Donald Trump put my school satchel on

• Like 2

Three Jews who had recently converted to Christianity were having a drink together in a posh restaurant. They started talking about the reasons for their conversions.
“I converted out of love,” said the first, “Not for Christianity, but for a Christian girl. As you both know, my wife insisted that I convert.”
“And I, said the second, “I converted in order to rise in the legal system. You probably know that my recent appointment as a federal judge may have had something to do with my new religion.”
The third man spoke up: “I converted because I think that the teachings of Christianity are superior to those of Judaism.”
“Are you kidding?” said the first man, spitting out his drink.
“What do you take us for, a couple of goyim?”

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, shunter said:

Three Jews who had recently converted to Christianity were having a drink together in a posh restaurant. They started talking about the reasons for their conversions.
“I converted out of love,” said the first, “Not for Christianity, but for a Christian girl. As you both know, my wife insisted that I convert.”
“And I, said the second, “I converted in order to rise in the legal system. You probably know that my recent appointment as a federal judge may have had something to do with my new religion.”
The third man spoke up: “I converted because I think that the teachings of Christianity are superior to those of Judaism.”
“Are you kidding?” said the first man, spitting out his drink.
“What do you take us for, a couple of goyim?”

I haven't mastered Hebrew yet so it would be great if you could explain what this is all about please.

A dictionary says:

1. A Hebrew word used in the Jewish Scriptures (a.k.a. the Old Testament). The word literally means "nations," and is always used within these scriptures to refer to the nations of the world. Significantly, within the Old Testament, Judah (the Jewish nation) itself is called a "goy."
2. In the Old Testament, the Jews were called to be a nation separate from the other nations, which were all Pagan. And so, colloquially, all non-Jewish nations came to be called "goyim" as in "the nations" from which the God of the Old Testament had called upon the Jews to separate themselves.
3. A word used by some Jews to refer to Gentiles (non-Jews). The word can have derogatory connotations, such as the word "black" when used to refer to a persons of African descent. It can be neutral or negative depending on the context and the intent of the speaker.

but I guess use No. 3 ?

A horse breeder story

This Kentucky horse breeder had a filly that won every race in which she was entered. But as she got older she became very temperamental. He soon found that when he raced her in the evening, she would win handily, but when she raced during the day she would come in dead last. He consulted the top veterinarians and horse psychologists to no avail. He finally had to give up because it had become a real night mare.

• Like 2

From the Edinburgh Fringe Festival sometime back (just found them whilst clearing down old emails)...

My dad has suggested that I register for a donor card. He's a man after my own heart

Why is it old people say there's no place like home, yet when you put them in one…

I've been happily married for four years - out of a total of 10

Apparently 1 in 3 Britons are conceived in an IKEA bed which is mad because those places are really well lit

I went to a pub quiz in Liverpool, had a few drinks so wasn't much use. Just for a laugh I wrote The Beatles or Steven Gerrard for every answer… came second

Brexit is a terrible name, sounds like cereal you eat when you are constipated

I often confuse Americans and Canadians. By using long words

Why is Henry's wife covered in tooth marks? Because he's Tudor

Don't you hate it when people assume you're rich because you sound posh and went to private school and have loads of money?

Is it possible to mistake schizophrenia for telepathy, I hear you ask

Hillary Clinton has shown that any woman can be President, as long as your husband did it first

I spotted a Marmite van on the motorway. It was heading yeastbound

Back in the day, Instagram just meant a really efficient drug dealer

I'll tell you what's unnatural in the eyes of God. Contact lenses

Elton John hates ordering Chinese food. Soya seems to be the hardest word

Try to grow chickens

A New York City yuppie moved to the country and bought a piece of land. He went to the local feed and livestock store and talked to the proprietor about how he was going to take up chicken farming. He then asked to buy 100 chicks.

"That's a lot of chicks," commented the proprietor. "I mean business," the city slicker replied.

A week later the yuppie was back again. "I need another 100 chicks," he said. "Boy, you are serious about this chicken farming," the man told him.

"Yeah," the yuppie replied. "If I can iron out a few problems." "Problems?" asked the proprietor. "Yeah," replied the yuppie, "I think I planted that last batch too close together."

• Like 2

Amazing talking cow

A man's car stalled on a country road one morning. When the man got out to fix it, a cow came along and stopped beside him. "Your trouble is probably in the carburetor," said the cow.

Startled, the man jumped back and ran down the road until he met a farmer. The amazed man told the farmer his story.

"Was it a large red cow with a brown spot over the right eye?" asked the farmer. "Yes, yes," the man replied.

"Oh! I wouldn't listen to Bessie," said the farmer. "She doesn't know a thing about cars."

• Like 1