Police Shutting Everything Down Last Night

davejonesbkk

If there are many prozzies on the streets,i agree the police should move them on,as they do in Pattaya,well the europeans anyway,as the thais dont get moved on.

I dont mind sex for sale in bars but too sleazy on the streets and will make the area look a slum and no doubt drugs alley too.Pattaya beach rd is spoilt byt thai prozzies,with plenty of hassle from the men with dicks gender too.Its a shame realy as i have not walked that side of beach road in the night time for over 4 years,but the day time is ok for a gentle jog and much better than handshaking the indians.

Your living in the Red light district! What do you expect? Nuns?

Last Friday I saw at least 10 African hookers, and 2 pregnant women...at least 6 months gone on the street selling themselves.....if you think that is good for a main business/tourist area you must have something wrong with you. The police should move it away somewhere out of sight or the government should provide adequate care so that girls dont need to live like that. :)

According to the head of security at spice, the son of someone important got beaten up in one of those late night places, and this is why they had the crackdown. Who knows.

well, at least in the absence of gunfire, we know it wasn't one of Chalerm's sons.

According to the head of security at spice, the son of someone important got beaten up in one of those late night places, and this is why they had the crackdown. Who knows.

well, at least in the absence of gunfire, we know it wasn't one of Chalerm's sons.

why didn't they just close down the one place he got beaten up in?

It was Chewit's (sp?) son who was either set upon or caused some trouble in a club in Ekammai a few weeks ago, I'm told that this is not related to the bars closing earlier this past week.

The early closing of the bars around Bangkok is actually closing at their licensed time, usually 1am apart from the 'Zoned' areas such as RCA which I believe can remain open until 2am. I'm told the reason for keeping this strict policy at the moment is that someone senior enough in the Police force is tightening things up and the district heads risk loosing their position within 24 hrs if bars in their area are found flouting the laws.

Edited by richard_smith237

[quote name='PatinBKk' date='2009-06-01 14:00:09' post='2775432'

Ever tried getting a Subway sandwhich on the way to work...impossible without being accosted by 20 or 30 ladies of the night........want a MacDonlds...the bench is full of prostitutes....the whole area is a cesspit with literally thousands of hookers...

Hmm... I walk around the area regularly because I live nearby. And no one ever ACCOSTS me...

Well...except for Pim, Tik, Boo, Taa, Jum, Eve, Na, Tu, Bell, Ying, Toy, Pik and Buster..... :)

Didnt realise this site had so many kerb crawlers as members...we live and learn...just be careful out there boys :D

Thanks Pat, I'm sure your the man with the most experience. :)

• 1 month later...

maybe im in the wrong neigbourhood cess pit full of hookers sounds absolutely splendid, maybe might ask 1 of them african pregnant women if i can put her on my foot long subway, now that wud be a nice mid afternoon snack. (sorry mow nit nawy)

If there are many prozzies on the streets,i agree the police should move them on,as they do in Pattaya,well the europeans anyway,as the thais dont get moved on.

I dont mind sex for sale in bars but too sleazy on the streets and will make the area look a slum and no doubt drugs alley too.Pattaya beach rd is spoilt byt thai prozzies,with plenty of hassle from the men with dicks gender too.Its a shame realy as i have not walked that side of beach road in the night time for over 4 years,but the day time is ok for a gentle jog and much better than handshaking the indians.

haha so funny because so true..."i am not your friend!"

African hookers? Hmmm that seems well out of place... :)

Any rate dare say just politely decline said services and be on your way. However I find it odd you would be out so late, never seen any loitering like that until the wee morning hrs. Hmmm sure you aren't on the prowl??? :D

Last Friday I saw at least 10 African hookers, and 2 pregnant women...at least 6 months gone on the street selling themselves.....if you think that is good for a main business/tourist area you must have something wrong with you. The police should move it away somewhere out of sight or the government should provide adequate care so that girls dont need to live like that. :)

are you sure the 10 hookers were from africa or could they have been from isaan :D