Dream Multimedia Card, Where To Buy?

Orita

Where in CM can I buy a Dream Multimedia chip card?

The apartment I rent came with a Dream Multimedia DM 500-S / Infosat satellite set-up.

Until a few weeks ago, I could receive the Dream-TV satellite that broadcasts BBC, CNN, CNBC,

Discovery Channel, and so on, but now can not any longer.

My guess is, the card containing a micro-chip has expired. So, where in CM can I get a new card, or

update it, if this is possible?

Thanks for any information.

Can these codes be updated automatically by having the dreambox connected to an internet connection or do most people do it manually (are the codes sent by internet and inserted manually)?

Edited by Dean1953

Press Menu --- > Installation --- > Input Code --- > go to Nagravision ---

Seems my Dream TV machine is different.

After pressing "Menu", there is no "Installation" on my Dream TV device. Nowhere I could enter any codes. So, what now?

If, what you are talking about is a Dreambox, it would be best to visit your local satellite dealer and ask him how the Dreambox works. What has expired is your subscription to the service that was providing your satellite tv. That can only be done through a satellite dealer. However, don't go to a True Move UBC satellite dealer because the service the Dreambox is used with in Thailand is True Move UBC. Of course.....this (Dreambox service) is as illegal as Pantip Plaza computer software.

Edited by richard10365