Help Me Find A Nice Hotel For 2 Days

chrgrims

hi,

Me and my wife are going to Chiang Mai for the weekend and want a nice hotel. We figure that some very nice hotels have not much bookings these days. So, help us find the nicest 4 or 5 star hotel!

We dont have any particular needs, we just want as much luxury as possible for the least amount of money :)

wan and christian

The Shangri La and Le Meridien are the two newest luxury hotels in CM and both have very few customers. Someone mentioned a rate of 3,000 baht per night at one of them, but I think that someone came up with a cheaper one within a couple of days.

You might check the internet rates and then call them directly and bargain hard! :)

Myself and my girlfriend were out in the Ninmanhamin road last night when we discoverd this fantastic looking period/boutique hotel called "yesterday" The ninmanhamin road is a great area for restaurants, coffee shops also shopping..

I have the website here, its definatley worth a look as it fits your description of a 4-5 star hotel at a reasonable rate

http://www.yesterday.co.th/

hi,

Me and my wife are going to Chiang Mai for the weekend and want a nice hotel. We figure that some very nice hotels have not much bookings these days. So, help us find the nicest 4 or 5 star hotel!

We dont have any particular needs, we just want as much luxury as possible for the least amount of money :)

wan and christian

Panviman is a lovely resort with great rooms and the biggest spa I've ever seen. It is an hour from Chiang Mai so plan trips to Chiang Mai carefully to make the most of your time