Yardage Guide To Srcc And Ilvgc

umbir

Hi, appreciate if anyone can assist me in obtaining yardage guide( distance to bunkers, green etc) for Springfield Royal Country Club (SRCC) and Imperial LakeView Golf Club (ILVGC). Thanks

Hi, appreciate if anyone can assist me in obtaining yardage guide( distance to bunkers, green etc) for Springfield Royal Country Club (SRCC) and Imperial LakeView Golf Club (ILVGC ). Thanks

What precisely do you want to know?

I am a member of both clubs, and could give you yardages etc to greens, if that is what you want!

What 'tees' do you want the yardages from?

Hi, appreciate if anyone can assist me in obtaining yardage guide( distance to bunkers, green etc) for Springfield Royal Country Club (SRCC) and Imperial LakeView Golf Club (ILVGC ). Thanks

I am a member of both clubs, and could give you yardages etc to greens, if that is what you want!

Hi,

Usually every hole has a pictoral representation and has yardage(s) to bunkers etc and then to green. Then also the green will presented with the various slope/elevetion. Its from the blue tee.

Appreciative of your response.

Regards

Hi,

Usually every hole has a pictoral representation and has yardage(s) to bunkers etc and then to green. Then also the green will presented with the various slope/elevetion. Its from the blue tee.

Regards

This is Thailand and I think you'll be lucky to find any detailed yardage book like you're talking about. All I've seen here is yardage from Tee to green on the scorecards and the yardage markers in the fairway... never seen a yardage book since I left the states... although, since it is an Asian tour stop, I guessing Black Mountain Course has them.

Hi,

Regards

I have a couple of 'cards' from Springfield ( they have recently changed them) one - the oldest one has some very small pictorial representations of each hole - these are about 1 inch by 1/2 which could be scanned, but there are NO distance markers to be seen. The latest card has a course layout on the back and is a bout 4 inches by 3 inches in size.

I can't lay my hands on the card for Lakeview at the moment. Black mountain I can help with as they have a very nicely printed course guide which has lots of details and I could possibly scan this for you when I have the time, if you really need this. Again, you have not said WHY you want his information, just curious!

Hope this is some help.

Hi,

Regards

This is Thailand and I think you'll be lucky to find any detailed yardage book like you're talking about. All I've seen here is yardage from Tee to green on the scorecards and the yardage markers in the fairway... never seen a yardage book since I left the states... although, since it is an Asian tour stop, I guessing Black Mountain Course has them.

Muang Kaew Golf Course in Bangna has a detailed yardage booklet which some of the caddies there carry...very useful (and I think they seel them also). As for Springfield, I'm unsure, however I will be playing at Springfield later next week and will enquire about it whilst I'm there.

Thanks guys for your comments. Just back from Hainan Island and played at West Coast and they have a nice colorful yardage guide. It helps break the language barrier. My interest in getting is selfishness !!! I will be competing in the upcoming ASEAN Senior Golf tournament to be played at SRCC and ILVGC. on 27 thru 29 July 09..thought of having a nice advantage and the language barrier.

Thanks again guys

Regards

Thanks guys for your comments. Just back from Hainan Island and played at West Coast and they have a nice colorful yardage guide. It helps break the language barrier. My interest in getting is selfishness !!! I will be competing in the upcoming ASEAN Senior Golf tournament to be played at SRCC and ILVGC. on 27 thru 29 July 09..thought of having a nice advantage and the language barrier.

Thanks again guys

Regards

The caddies at SRCC are above average in my opinion...they're not lazy, they're pretty good with yardage, they know the greens, and they don't give up on locating a lost ball. Generally, the level of English spoken is ok. So if you can't get a yardage book, you hsouldn't worry too much as the caddies are reliable. (I don't know about ILVGC though).