Moving House, What About Our Belongings?

waisingranker

Hi,

The wife and I will shortly be leaving Chiang Mai for a new life in the south of Thailand.

In the time we have lived here we have picked up a fair amout of stuff. Microwave, computer and monitor, clothes, books, bicycles, a bunk bed and wardrobe.

Does anybody have any experience or suggestions on how to get this stuff from ChiangMai to our new house near Surat Thani?

Many thanks

Call V-Pack in Chiang Mai to assist you with that move or rent a one way pick up with Budget.

V.PACK & MOVE CO., Ltd. Chiang Mai Office:

HangDong: 65 Moo 8 T. Nongkhow, A. Hangdong,

Chiang Mai 50230, Thailand TEL: (66-53) 441310, 441571

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun Waisinggranker,

I'd like to second Khun Ralfbkk's suggestion of using V Pack (Khun Kavin is the owner); I had excellent experience using their services several years ago. And I referred friends who also had good experiences.

Here's a link to their site (no idea how current it is) :

V Pack

They also have an in Chiang Mai office on Thanon Thapae right next to the Lanna Antiques store (about 200 meters or so on the left hand side as you drive up T. Thapae from Changklan toward Pratu Thapae) : it's been a long time since I stopped in that area, however, so I can't say for a fact that it's still there, still open. Last time I visited there, Khun Tan (Khun Kavin's brother) was staffing the store on Thanon Thapae.

best, ~o:37;

Call V-Pack in Chiang Mai to assist you with that move or rent a one way pick up with Budget.

V.PACK & MOVE CO., Ltd. Chiang Mai Office:

HangDong: 65 Moo 8 T. Nongkhow, A. Hangdong,

Chiang Mai 50230, Thailand TEL: (66-53) 441310, 441571

Yes, I used V.Pack, they were very good and delivered right to my door.

This company I believe has been in operation for over 20 years and has a good reputation in Chiang Mai.

Edited by sassienie

• 4 weeks later...
Rent a truck, drive it yourself, hire three or four helper in CM to help you load up and like wise when you arrive. :) Good luck hope you have a safe trip. :D

Any ide were to rent a truck like this :

40932_1.jpg

In Bangkok . . ,..