Is this project finished and open? Are there units available for rent currently, rather than to purchase now?

Their information says June 2009 opening. There also seem to be many units for purchase, and some for rent by owner. Is there a central location where rentals available for this development can be found?

Is this project finished and open? Are there units available for rent currently, rather than to purchase now?

Their information says June 2009 opening. There also seem to be many units for purchase, and some for rent by owner. Is there a central location where rentals available for this development can be found?

I thought this project was fully sold out a couple of years back... :)

Resales and cancelled contracts. If the building's gonna be finished soon there is loads of flippers trying to sell their contracts before transfer and actually paying for the units. You can find rentals in every agents listings but i would be bit vary of the agents as they tend to inflate the prices.

I would say best way is to just walk in and talk with the condo management. Usually the owners leave keys to them so that they can show the units for customers. Then simply do contract directly with the owner.

Also check out prakard.com there is lot of sales and rentals there and easy to find as different buildings have their own forums.

Resales and cancelled contracts. If the building's gonna be finished soon there is loads of flippers trying to sell their contracts before transfer and actually paying for the units. You can find rentals in every agents listings but i would be bit vary of the agents as they tend to inflate the prices.

I would say best way is to just walk in and talk with the condo management. Usually the owners leave keys to them so that they can show the units for customers. Then simply do contract directly with the owner.

Also check out prakard.com there is lot of sales and rentals there and easy to find as different buildings have their own forums.

Then I am sure present selling prices through these flippers can be brought down below Bt100k/m2.

Then I am sure present selling prices through these flippers can be brought down below Bt100k/m2.

Depends how desperate they are, propably some are forced to sell and some will sit on it until they get what they want. Plus loads of owners in between.

Prices of new developments are holding still quite well although i have seen some discounts already from developers and flippers. However it seems that older units are now returning closer to correct level. I.e. all are not priced the same as new developments in the area. Huge differences still, some are asking 100k per sqm and same size unit in same building is asking only 65k. And no, its not due higher floor, better view or better finishing.