Arabs And Indians On Big Bikes

deprogrammed

Take extra care for these brainless criminal camel jokeys

So they are riding high powered bikes or they are riding camels, which is it, I am cornfused (sic)? :)

You're right though; there are some seriously crazy drivers out there and its not only drivers that are at risk, pedestrians are as well ...

Edited by Jingthing

Take extra care for these brainless criminal camel jokeys

So they are riding high powered bikes or they are riding camels, which is it, I am cornfused (sic)?

Sorry to confuse you. The camel jockeys are riding big bikes. Camel Jockey is a term of endearment for our good friends the Arabs :)

Camel Jockey is a term of endearment for our good friends the Arabs

That's good, because I love Arabs.

I mean I really, really love Arabs ... :)

Google Cadinot, wink wink nod nod ...

Edited by Jingthing

Camel Jockey is a term of endearment for our good friends the Arabs

That's good, because I love Arabs.

I mean I really, really love Arabs ... :)

Google Cadinot, wink wink nod nod ...

i think rag heads - the term of endearment prefered by the British Prince Harry - is much nicer :D

of when the season is gone they won't be in thailand right?

and after that,there won't be any accidents in pattaya right?

the problem is nationality or the riders?

What I see is Arabs (mostly) driving like Arabs. Having worked in many Arab countrys I can tell you the problem is Arab drivers. Sorry I mean camel jockeys :)

What I see is Arabs (mostly) driving like Arabs. Having worked in many Arab countrys I can tell you the problem is Arab drivers. Sorry I mean camel jockeys :)

btw i am none of them,many people are not used to this heavy bikes,and when they are in pattaya they go wild and want to freekout,accidents in pattaya will never stop.

What I see is Arabs (mostly) driving like Arabs. Having worked in many Arab countrys I can tell you the problem is Arab drivers. Sorry I mean camel jockeys :D

btw i am none of them,many people are not used to this heavy bikes,and when they are in pattaya they go wild and want to freekout,accidents in pattaya will never stop.

Are you sure Babu :) The reason i indicate there nationalitys is to warn any potential victims. It is much easyer to avoid nutters if you can spot them. Lets not become PC as this is a serious matter

What I see is Arabs (mostly) driving like Arabs. Having worked in many Arab countrys I can tell you the problem is Arab drivers. Sorry I mean camel jockeys :D

Are you sure Babu :) The reason i indicate there nationalitys is to warn any potential victims. It is much easyer to avoid nutters if you can spot them. Lets not become PC as this is a serious matter

ok sir

your topic,you decide

:D

Seems to be the season for Arabs and Indians (sprinkling of Pakis) in Pattaya. There are dozens of them zoomining around town on high powered bikes>

Take extra care for these brainless criminal camel jokeys :)

i think it matters little about the nationality

when ever i see male big bike rider, i can't help thinking........ small cock

i think it matters little about the nationality

when ever i see male big bike rider, i can't help thinking........ small cock

Exceptions confirm the rule, you are welcome :)

Cheers

Seems to be the season for Arabs and Indians (sprinkling of Pakis) in Pattaya. There are dozens of them zoomining around town on high powered bikes>

Take extra care for these brainless criminal camel jokeys :)

I had quite a bit of running around to do today, couldn't help but notice these chaps zooming around, having worked in the ME for many years it was difficult to give them the road space that they considered was theirs!

Topic is stereo-typing ethnic groups, inflamatory and also breaches this more serious Thai Visa rule:

7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Closed.