Picking A Bank

got me papers ready and will be making my first landign in BKK with a Non Immi O Visa. I think I will be more excited. I do know that I'll make few trips home to get all the business fixed up. What is a good bank to handle the xfer of cash to show it came from out of LOS. I will be house shopping in Patong, on the Hill above the water line, so I want to have a branch there but will actually do all the U.S. Embassy visits for register, get my DL translated and open banking, Bupa, and other <deleted> etc. Intersting note that I don't ujse Blue Cross in America but will change over and the offer a much smoother transition. So, and Bank info. I will need to exfer alot baht....any info?

got me papers ready and will be making my first landign in BKK with a Non Immi O Visa.  I think I will be more excited. I do know that I'll make few trips home to get all the business fixed up.  What is a good bank to handle the xfer of cash to show it came from out of LOS.  I will be house shopping in Patong, on the Hill above the water line,  so I want to have a branch there but will actually do all the U.S. Embassy visits for register, get my DL translated and open banking, Bupa, and other <deleted> etc.  Intersting note that I don't ujse Blue Cross in America but will change over and the offer a much smoother transition.  So, and Bank info. I will need to exfer alot baht....any info?

Also from the USEmb., given info back in 95 re: Siam and Thai Farmers and found TFto be the one to take care of all our needs and got efficient service..the European co. we work with also uses TF.