Sos Nufc

doppa

I guess this qualifies as Chiang Mai oriented.

Newcastle fan, has serious bets out, needs payment to finance his move to CM.

God Bless Thai Visa...... :)

thanks for your support, can i expect the cheque in the post then.... :D

if you are moving to chiangmai, get a place with we tv, it is the only way you may get a chance to see newcastle. :)

wont be able to see them on the tv, now were in the championship, <deleted>, clever clogs :D

if you are moving to chiangmai, get a place with we tv, it is the only way you may get a chance to see newcastle. :)

wont be able to see them on the tv, now were in the championship, <deleted>, clever clogs :D

we tv carries supersport that shows some championship games for example the great playoff final when we beat Sheffield utd to get to the premiership !!!!

up the clarets :D

we tv carries supersport that shows some championship games for example the great playoff final when we beat Sheffield utd to get to the premiership !!!!

up the clarets :D

you know i remember when burnley were a top notch first division side, and your team consisted of at least 6 players from my native ne, they use to cherry pick the younguns and look after them as they should, what happened to that great scouting system, glad to see your doing well, good old traditional team and town, and thoroughly enjoyed myself at hillsboro beating you in the cup semis, 74, although the final was crap.