Bma Bonds Worth Buying?

I saw this in the Nation recently and it made me consider bonds in Thailand.

BMA to issue Bt20-billin bonds to raise fund for train project

The Bangkok Metropolitan Administration will issue bonds worth Bt20 billion to raise a fund for an electric train project, a deputy BMA governor said Wednesday.

Deputy BMA Governor Thirachon Manomaipibul said the BMA would sell the bonds to raise fund for the construction of a light monorail project .

The bonds would be issued in four lots each of Bt5billion, starting from February 2010, he said.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/search/rea...newsid=30104847

Would you buy bonds issued by the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration?

you must have been duped by the rubbish a Nation journ@sslist wrote. but it could be also a typo (decimal point missing):

""The bonds, to be sold to domestic customers by February 2010, are expected to attract many buyers because they're the first issued by a local administration with support of the government, and they yield a high interest rate of 45 per cent," he said."

I saw this in the Nation recently and it made me consider bonds in Thailand.
BMA to issue Bt20-billin bonds to raise fund for train project

The Bangkok Metropolitan Administration will issue bonds worth Bt20 billion to raise a fund for an electric train project, a deputy BMA governor said Wednesday.

Deputy BMA Governor Thirachon Manomaipibul said the BMA would sell the bonds to raise fund for the construction of a light monorail project .

The bonds would be issued in four lots each of Bt5billion, starting from February 2010, he said.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/search/rea...newsid=30104847

Not enough information here to make any informed decision. Need to wait for the prospectus to be issued (and hope that an English language translation if provided)