Built In Cupborads Makers Cnx

yumidesign

Can anyone help with a name and contact of a 'reasonable' contractor in Chiang Mai area who makes laminate / wood or MDF kitchen and bathroom built in cupboards???

Thought also someone who did shop fit outs could also be suitable

Have design and working drawings from Aus architect already for pricing

thanks in advance

Home kitch; they can probably read and build the plans you have, as they custom build kitchens etc. They can be pricey but they do good work.

thanks...... have contacted them, price due saturday, quality looks good in their showroom, but could be scarey euro price ..... let you know

On Charoen Muang road (the road that leads into Thapae). Taweephan Company 053 302 649. They are a longtime maker of custom wood doors, furniture and built-in cabinets. Teak, Mai Deng and others. I just got a quote from them. Not cheap, not overly high in my mind either though. If you are headed towards Thapae, they are on the right before Bangkok Bank I believe but not positive. They look like an old-style wooden shop from the outside but have quite a large factory/warehouse space once you pull into the place.

I've heard good things about Wood Art Design. They do custom doors, windows, kitchens, metal working in Southern Calif, but now have a factory in Chiang Mai and are doing high quality - not Thai quality - work all over Thailand. ph# 081 783 7662

Can anyone help with a name and contact of a 'reasonable' contractor in Chiang Mai area who makes laminate / wood or MDF kitchen and bathroom built in cupboards???

Thought also someone who did shop fit outs could also be suitable

Have design and working drawings from Aus architect already for pricing

thanks in advance

Last year, I had built in wardrobes and cupboards made in five bedrooms by an independant woodworker. His work is the best I ever saw. he is clean, tidy and efficient. He makes them in his wodkshop then brings them and fits them in a few days. Reasonable price. I have reccomended him a few times and everyone is pleased.

I phoned him yesterday, he is not busy at the moment. His name is Kai, phone 0817849609. I told him I was reccomending him, so maybe if you mention David and Kesorn from Doi Saket, it will help.

Good luck