Amazing 360 Degree Views Of Pattaya On The Streets

syd barrett

Has anyone else been using this amazing site to view the streets of Pattaya?

I think the photos must be about two years old now, but still great fun spotting people you know in bars!

It is also useful for planning a trip to a Soi you haven't visited before.

Has anyone else been using this amazing site to view the streets of Pattaya?

I think the photos must be about two years old now, but still great fun spotting people you know in bars!

It is also useful for planning a trip to a Soi you haven't visited before.

Thanks for the tip. Like stepping down memory lane. Here's the link http://pattayaphotoguide.com/

I've been using this site for a while now, I think some of these photos were approx March 2008.

Definately a handy tool if you're trying to piece together a drunken night out.

Hope they expand the map to other areas and the Darkside. Or perhaps do a nighttime version. Wooooaa Soi 6.

I've been using this site for a while now, I think some of these photos were approx March 2008.

Hope they expand the map to other areas and the Darkside. Or perhaps do a nighttime version. Wooooaa Soi 6.

What makes you think March 2008?

I was thinking 2 years in places. I suppose it wasn't all done in one day, but I have tried looking for clues in the photographs to what the dates might be.

I was thinking 2 years in places. I suppose it wasn't all done in one day, but I have tried looking for clues in the photographs to what the dates might be.

Syd,

If you click onto the little blue square in the top left hand corner of the photo it brings up the information on "where, when etc". For instance the first photo is looking South down beach Road..... the infomation reads( Lat: 12.937866, Lon: 100.883405, Hdg: 238 deg, Alt: 3 m, Date: 26 March 2008)

Hence, that's why Ungabunga thinks it was done in March 2008. :)

Syd,

If you click onto the little blue square in the top left hand corner of the photo it brings up the information on "where, when etc". For instance the first photo is looking South down beach Road..... the infomation reads( Lat: 12.937866, Lon: 100.883405, Hdg: 238 deg, Alt: 3 m, Date: 26 March 2008)

Hence, that's why Ungabunga thinks it was done in March 2008. :)

Thanks for that tip. Now I know how to check.

Has anyone discovered themselves yet? I'm still searching....