Does Anyone Object

doppa

How could anyone object? It would be a compliment to the original photograher. I use my own photos all the time for painting and sketching. It saves me a lot of time making sketches when the light is changing or I haven't enough time to complete one.

For example, I did this original pencil sketch from a photograph I took of a Thai friend...

Nisa_and_Kung_sketch.sized.jpg

and later did this painting...

Kung_and_niece_1_Em.jpg

which one depends on my mood of the day, i will download the result, when i figure out how to do it.

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun Doppa,

Why not ask the person who posted the specific photograph you want to artify ? Because : "El respecto a derecho a heno es la Paz," said Benito Juarez ?

It's interesting that I have yet to see an issue raised here on ThaiVisa about Thai people having their photographs posted here : are they aware their photographs are being posted here ?, or (being aware) have they been asked by the posters for permission to have their photos put up here ?.

Personally, I avoid being photographed since cameras (as well as mirrors) lie flagrantly about the way I look, making my beauty appear so ruined. Well, that's their loss, I always say.

best, ~o:37;

Edited by orang37

which one depends on my mood of the day, i will download the result, when i figure out how to do it.

Why not ask the person who posted the specific photograph you want to artify ? Because : "El respecto a derecho a heno es la Paz," said Benito Juarez ?

It's interesting that I have yet to see an issue raised here on ThaiVisa about Thai people having their photographs posted here : are they aware their photographs are being posted here ?, or (being aware) have they been asked by the posters for permission to have their photos put up here ?.

Personally, I avoid being photographed since cameras (as well as mirrors) lie flagrantly about the way I look, making my beauty appear so ruined. Well, that's their loss, I always say.

Very nice painting, bet many will download. :)

actually its a first for me, i was being polite :)

Ah cummon now, orang, you've seen that nice photo I got of you... :):D

It is not necessary to ask said person's permission if they are photographed in a public setting and the photograph is not being used for commercial purposes.