Cheap Hotels Or Guesthouses In Pattaya?

Tuberose

I have a friend and her husband who are pensioners in their late 60's who travel to bali alot and have been to other parts of Thailand. This time they want Pattaya as i told them i enjoyed it so much.

they will stay 1 month so they need to have a place that charges up to around 1200 baht per night for the room.

They want Air con, pool, fridge, T.V and hopefully breakfast and of course has to be clean.

They would like to be within walking distance to the beach and Jomtein would be ok also i guess.??

I have looked up quite a few on the net but i would like to be able to recommend a couple so if any of you know any good ones i would appreciate the name please.

Thanks

Tuberose.

I did a quick search in the Pattaya Mail and there are many condos for rent. They will be easier to find as we approach low season. View Talay Condos had several available in the 15K to 25k range. Pool of course and pretty close to Jomtien. I know several in South Pattaya that are cheaper per month, but is in a pretty busy part of town. E-mail me if that would be acceptable.

Tuberose;

I saw your inquiry on Skaw beach resort and checked another option that looks better than Skaw or View Talay. Take a look at Astoria Resort Hotel. North of Dusit, right by the beach and in a much quieter area than Jomtien. The price is OK, less than a 1,000bt a day, perhaps they have a monthly rate as well. Hope this helps you.

http://www.r24.org/thailandtravelsearch.com/pattaya/astoria/

Log on to www.pattayatalk.com

It's the biggest, best PTY board with over 5000 members.

There's a whole huge section on acommodation in the non-members area.

Board is free if they want to join but they may not want to read about who gives the best BJ on soi 6 and so forth.

1200/day is 36,000/month. Tons of places at that price point. 12-18,000/month should net a decent place.

I have a brand new studio condo, with bathtub and terrace, for rent in View Talay Condomuniums at Jomtien. The location is just before the road from pattaya turns onto the beach. Just bought it and just fixed up. Includes all the brand new features you require. Just bought the unit, and 100% everything is brand new. Delicious breakfast can be had at all the great restaurants downstairs and down the street -- even delivered to the door.

Email me if interested. When is this couple looking for a place to stay?