True Visons (ubc) What's Going On..?

Thanh-BKK

Hi.

Does anyone else have problems with UBC/True Visions right now..? Channels (all of them!) keep disappearing for moments (black screen, no sound), the channel list on "TV Menu" is empty and the clock is reset to 5:30. I have already rebooted the box (ABS 8976) but it didn't change.

Best regards....

Thanh

Hi.

Does anyone else have problems with UBC/True Visions right now..? Channels (all of them!) keep disappearing for moments (black screen, no sound), the channel list on "TV Menu" is empty and the clock is reset to 5:30. I have already rebooted the box (ABS 8976) but it didn't change.

Best regards....

Thanh

I'm in Pattaya with the same problem. It's True Visions.

The channels are fine on cable and also fine through my internet decoder box.

It's just through the UBC box that they have a problem

As you will see, all the other True channels are fine.

Probably a temporary blip.

• 1 year later...

You could try forcing a reset by pressing the three buttons to the left of the LCD display at the same time. Otherwise try manual tuning by going to Menu select item 4 Setup then Installation, Enter the password 2321 then Manual tuning select Reset to defaults then select Apply these settings and then it should retune automatically

Maybe related, maybe not from Truevisions, but unencrypted (FTA) on frequency 12355V:

CNN

ESPN

Nat Geo Wild

NHK

Star Sports

...Best competition for UBC I've seen sofar!

Prasert. Is it possible to program this into the True decoder ?? If so what are the other values i.e. Symbol Rate, Polarization etc. If not - c'est la vie...

You could try forcing a reset by pressing the three buttons to the left of the LCD display at the same time. Otherwise try manual tuning by going to Menu select item 4 Setup then Installation, Enter the password 2321 then Manual tuning select Reset to defaults then select Apply these settings and then it should retune automatically

I'd guess the OP has either solved the problem or binned the box by now as the OP is over 1 year ago.