Price Waterhouse Coopers Raise Significant Doubts Over Viability Of California Wow As A Going Concern

cat5

I know there have been plenty of rumors but I'm not sure if this factual information has been posted on Thai Visa. Mods, please delete if already posted somewhere else.

... Without qualifying my opinion, I draw attention to Note 1 to the financial statements which describes that the Company incurred a net loss of Baht 52.2 million for the three-month period ended 31 March 2009 and as of that date the Company’s cash current liabilities exceeded its current assets by Baht 349.7 million. These conditions indicate the existence of a material uncertainty which may cast significant doubt about the Company’s ability to continue as a going concern. The Company’s management is continuously monitoring its operations and cash flows and has prepared their business plans to address the situation....

Kajornkiet Aroonpirodkul

Certified Public Accountant (Thailand) No. 3445

PricewaterhouseCoopers ABAS Limited

Bangkok

12 May 2009

Full report here: link

Wow, what a surprize :D Life time memberships for 12000 baht :)

Would suggest that this has been on the cards for sometime now, somehow dont think the lifetime membership will be for a lifetime... :D

Both myself and wife quit membership of WOW about 6 months ago, after being subjected to their typical marketing tactics after I had warned not to even try it (We were paying monthly)....They never tried it on with me, but the wife was sujected to the high pressure sales pitches one evening in the gym and we walked same day.....At this I received one phone call from them and I told them to p*ss off, but my poor old wife has received something like 90 phone calls off them, trying to convince her to go back....