Looking For New Phone

Hello all.

I am looking to change my phone but not sure what to get and am looking for some advice.

Basically I am looking for a good music phone and also must have a good camera. Apart form that I dont have ant special requirements.

Thanks .......slippery

Not expensive,touch,good camera,very small,you can use your own earphones,microSDcard socket -outside: SamsungF480

But! in my opinion,if you want good camera:any digi camera is better,then any phone camera!

My Nokia E51 has had problems since Song Kran. And yes, I had it in a plastic bag. Since I can no longer trust the E51, I bought a much cheaper Nokia 5130c Xpress Music. The camera is only a 2 mp but takes pretty good pictures. It accepts a memory card. The ear plugs are not very good so I bought a pair of Sony ear plugs and they work great. The best part is that it talks great. VERY good volume and reception. It also works very good as an EDGE modem. I think I paid about 4,800 baht for the phone. It is NOT a touch screen. I actually like it better than the E51.

I have had problems with the two Nokia phones I had before this one. I had a Nokia N80 and the last one was an E51. If this one has problems, it will be my last Nokia. I have a little Samsung for a backup phone. It is an SGH E370. It has never had ANY problems but the voice quality with calls is poor. I gave a friend of mine a Sony Ericson phone several years ago and it too has never had problems.

My Nokia E51 has had problems since Song Kran. And yes, I had it in a plastic bag. Since I can no longer trust the E51, I bought a much cheaper Nokia 5130c Xpress Music. The camera is only a 2 mp but takes pretty good pictures. It accepts a memory card. The ear plugs are not very good so I bought a pair of Sony ear plugs and they work great. The best part is that it talks great. VERY good volume and reception. It also works very good as an EDGE modem. I think I paid about 4,800 baht for the phone. It is NOT a touch screen. I actually like it better than the E51.

I have had problems with the two Nokia phones I had before this one. I had a Nokia N80 and the last one was an E51. If this one has problems, it will be my last Nokia. I have a little Samsung for a backup phone. It is an SGH E370. It has never had ANY problems but the voice quality with calls is poor. I gave a friend of mine a Sony Ericson phone several years ago and it too has never had problems.

I too had a Nokia N80, The specs were good but in practice I had nothing but problems with it. I changed to E51 and am happy with it. The camera isn't good but then again I never use the camera.

The sound (phone calls) tends to get lower with time so I use head phones. I have taken it in to be repaired (cleaned?) a couple of times and that helps for a month or two.

Now I am interested in the N97. If the reviews are good then I think it'll be my next mobile.

People in the know , will tell you Samsung is rubbish

AVOID

I like mobile devices which I can use from my shirtpocket,Samsung F480 fits there.

I am also opportunist - I do not like to pay for them much.Now I have two Sam mobiles:

above mentioned F480 and even smaller A551.A551 is the cheapest 3G phone,I could find.

It has basic camera only,but I paid - 80US$ without contract;F480 - 200US$,where?

it is my sweet secret.