When Men Dine By Themselves

When your better half has gone to visit family how and where do you eat? Usually I call for home delivery.

You forgot to place on the table the extra glass and knife and fork for the guest who may pop in.

You knew in New Guinea someone had been too long there when he started setting the table for two,.

OK...but let's also assume that the mia noi is also away visiting family. :)

When your better half has gone to visit family how and where do you eat? Usually I call for home delivery.

You forgot to place on the table the extra glass and knife and fork for the guest who may pop in.

You knew in New Guinea someone had been too long there when he started setting the table for two,.

I prefer buffet style somewhere, but "good" buffets are hard to find and usually not easy to get too.. normally, i will prefer to run and get a burger and watch some American tv show while everyone is out of the house, or maybe and old watched a hundred times, dvd...

This one was from Food by Phone.

May I suggest, in Chiang Mai, Meals on Wheels. Ask for Mike. He has deals with, I'd guess, a couple dozen restaurants to deliver their food. Check out his website for menus.

This one was from Food by Phone.

May I suggest, in Chiang Mai, Meals on Wheels. Ask for Mike. He has deals with, I'd guess, a couple dozen restaurants to deliver their food. Check out his website for menus.

And in Bangkok, instead of Food by Phone, I'd suggest Chefs XP instead, they deliver from the same restaurants but without the huge mark-ups that Food by Phone has

Martin