Best Hip Hop Clubs In Bangkok

mp413

Can anyone recommend a good, trendy club for dancing where they play hip hop exclusively or almost exclusively? No house, techno, etc. I'm entertaining people with rather particular tastes this weekend :)

thanks!

one place i like is inch behind esplande, they have two sections one for live bands and the other for djs. they spin pretty much hip hop and its not to expensive. me personally i dont like rca.

Thanks for the replies, I heard of the RCA/Route 66 area but it sounds like quite a long haul from Sukhumvit - is that true? Can anyone provide a little more detail also about ambiance, clientele?

thanks!

Thanks for the replies, I heard of the RCA/Route 66 area but it sounds like quite a long haul from Sukhumvit - is that true? Can anyone provide a little more detail also about ambiance, clientele?

Nah, it's not far at all. It's just off Petchaburi, near the other end of Sukhumvit 39. Mostly young Thai crowd.

Mate, if you want HipHop go to 808 on Saturday night, they've got Grandmaster Flash playing. 750 Baht entrance with 2 free drinks...

Are you serious? The actual Grandmaster Flash? Of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five?

Edited by MKAsok

Mate, if you want HipHop go to 808 on Saturday night, they've got Grandmaster Flash playing. 750 Baht entrance with 2 free drinks...

Are you serious? The actual Grandmaster Flash? Of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five?

Joseph Saddler, himself, yes!