Wrost landlord stories

Krap_Krap_andmore_krap

Just my thoughts on this, no amazing stories.

In the last 2/3years I have rented 3 houses and 6condos/appartments that I can think of.When the landlords were Thais I cannot remember one, not one, time when I got all my deposit back. The one time I rented from a farang(and he wasnt a mate or anything) I got every single baht back. You just have to face it that if the property is Thai owned, chances are they will try the dirty on you over the deposit, I have had so many excuses and reasons I don't have the time to tell.

If someone tries to rob you of the deposit do what I did: use the spare key you made in secret, let yourself back into the old property and take the aircon unit, every light bulb, the toilet seat and anything else that can be removed by hand, screwdriver or spanner. Everything. Then leave some cheese in a bag behind a skirting board or some such place.

Old tricks I learned a long time ago, maybe next white guy they wont try to steal...

N@

Keep up the good work with the foil and the Wy people :o

Oh Dear Chonabot, can't you understand anything.

Let me explain.

"lanlord"  is your internet service provider or ISP

"called to boot"   you call him when your computer won't start and he will boot it up for you

"rouges"   not sure about this one. Either your ISP is a communist or he wears make up

"wrost"   Oh shit.  I give up with this one.