Tips Wanted On Letter Of Invitation For My Philippine Gf

My Pinay gf is preparing her first trip to Thailand, she got the advise from a Philippino govvie employee to get a letter of invitation.

Does it have to be Schengen style including a letter of guarantee and proven income ??

If I -as a foreigner- write such letter does it have any value for a Thai govvie peep ? Can't imagine they will be very impressed.

Or I write it and have it stamped by the touristpolice ? Written in Thai perhaps and signed by a (any) Thai ?

Hints welcome ! :)

She can travel to Thailand and get a 30 day visa exempt entry. Then if she wants to stay longer then go to one of the nearby consulates and get a tourist visa there. Vientiane issues 2 entry visas.

Thats what most people do becasue the embassy in Manila is so unfriendly about issuing visas.

She won't need a letter of recommendation. She can just hop on a plane to Bangkok and she'll get a 30 day visa free entry stamp. She will definitely need to show a return ticket to board the plane though.

Apparently there are additional requirements by the Philippine Immigration at the new Clark International Airport (Diosdado Macapagal International Airport). I don't think they'll let her leave from there without a letter of recommendation and she'll even need proof of accommodation.

Just have her fly from Manila to avoid any complications.

It can be very difficult to leave that country for a female without paperwork. I don't know current status but they were checked at Manila in the past and if you could not provide a convincing story you did not leave. Of course those that they were trying to find all had good stories and protection.