Quality Toaster Oven - Where To Buy?

Ping

Topic heading should read 'Quality Toast and Grill Oven - Where to Buy'.

Information would be greatly appreciated as to whether the usual places (Big C, Carrefour, Tesco or Supercheap) have small benchtop toast and grill ovens. If not, whether they are available anywhere else. Don't recall having seen them in the past, but wasn't looking for them. I will need one this year and don't want to have to bring one over if I can avoid it.

Edited by Ping

Information would be greatly appreciated as to whether the usual places (Big C, Carrefour, Tesco or Supercheap) have small benchtop toast and grill ovens. If not, whether they are available anywhere else. Don't recall having seen them in the past, but wasn't looking for them. I will need one this year and don't want to have to bring one over if I can avoid it.

You can get them from Tesco

And Makro and Homepro.

Homepro also has convection ovens benchtop, if you want to spend more. Great for a quick pizza and baked potatoes. 225 C in a few minutes. 3-6k baht.