Waterproof Bag / Rucksack Covers

StevieH

anyone know where those waterproof or showerproof covers for bags and rucksacks can be bought please? think they're the kind of elasticated things which will stretch over a few sizes of bag. cheers.

anyone know where those waterproof or showerproof covers for bags and rucksacks can be bought please? think they're the kind of elasticated things which will stretch over a few sizes of bag. cheers.

You can get them at that large sports store in Kad Suan Kaew. I forget the name, the one in the back of the mall on the third floor. I was just looking at those the other day, they have several sizes but all in yellow I think.

You can get them at that large sports store in Kad Suan Kaew. I forget the name, the one in the back of the mall on the third floor. I was just looking at those the other day, they have several sizes but all in yellow I think.

It's Sports World on the 2nd Floor of KSK. They had several different sizes in a couple of colors.

Along the same lines, does anyone know where you can get a waterproofing spray like Scotchguard? The rucksack cover works a lot better if you waterproof it. I've been looking for the stuff for weeks now and I'm starting to think it's another one of those really common products in the west that Thailand just doesn't have. Like steel wool. I checked Tesco, Big C, and Sports World, no luck.

Home Pro (the original) have it at the back amid the bleaches and smellies, just up from the garden section at the back. It's the Scotchguard one you're after and is in the region of 250 baht. Global may have steel wool.

Another place worth looking, Steve, is the sports store on 3rd floor Robinsons in Airport Plaza. Always seem to have discounts happening there, too, so you may be lucky.

Home Pro (the original) have it at the back amid the bleaches and smellies, just up from the garden section at the back. It's the Scotchguard one you're after and is in the region of 250 baht. Global may have steel wool.

Thanks! I'll give Home Pro a try tomorrow, I should have thought of there before. I went there a few months back looking for steel wool and they had no idea what I was talking about. Kept giving me kitchen scouring pads.