Comsat

Mahseer

Has anyone used Comsat, who are a sponsor here, to arrange a satellite TV set up? I did search but no hits. I am particularly interested in the Multichoice package.

Thanks

I paid several thousand baht less for a comparable system to mine from someone else so you may want to shop around.

Edited by ballbreaker

Thanks bb but I am moving to the back of beyond (Pechabuhn) which would rule out some companies but I'll certainly pursue fi you care to offer up options.

Cheers

I think your better off driving around your area and looking for satellite system dealers. Some look like mom and pop shops and sell systems made by Infosat and I think these guys are a bit player now because of prices. You will be surprised how many very small towns will have these shops. I live in one such town and I noticed they now have a shop that sells the systems. You usually can tell by seeing a number of sat dishes sitting in front of shop.

PSI is one company that is located all over the country in most major cities and are a big player. (www.psisat.com)

Another company is JSAT tv which is located in Bangkok. (www.jsat.tv)

I bought from one of these small shops because they had the best price although PSI was a very close second. Comsat and JSAT were no where near the same price the other two offered.

Edited by ballbreaker

I think your better off driving around your area and looking for satellite system dealers. Some look like mom and pop shops and sell systems made by Infosat and I think these guys are a bit player now because of prices. You will be surprised how many very small towns will have these shops. I live in one such town and I noticed they now have a shop that sells the systems. You usually can tell by seeing a number of sat dishes sitting in front of shop.

PSI is one company that is located all over the country in most major cities and are a big player. (www.psisat.com)

Another company is JSAT tv which is located in Bangkok. (www.jsat.tv)

I bought from one of these small shops because they had the best price although PSI was a very close second. Comsat and JSAT were no where near the same price the other two offered.

OK mate will do as you suggest but already tried jsat and they quoted 55k baht for a years subscription to multichoice so they are playing the straight game. I'll see if I can find the others.

Cheers