Nufc ... Sponsored By Custard Creams

Sunderland

:)Shocking!!!!!

0,,10278~6154005,00.jpg

What is your immediate thought on what their marketing department has described as a 'stylish' new kit?

Custard creams?

One beer too many after a night of curry and kebabs?

A banana split?

Blackpool rock gone wrong?

Or just 'egg all over their face'?

does it matter what kit they have as their away strip though? isn't every newcastle fan duty-bound to buy the black and white home kit or they can't consider themselves a member of the toon army?

I hear they will only wear the yellow kit on Monday Night games. :)

Edited by bkkjames

If this thread is for real, then how can a bank thats been bailed out still be allowed to splurge on sponsorship ?

maybe they are paying the bank... oh sorry they cant afford it now they are in the championship :)

Think the kit is perfect, Yellow stripes, pretty much sums up their performances last year.

I saw something similar in Tesco last week, it was on a price tag for a mark downed durian at 50% off because it was no longer top level.

If this thread is for real, then how can a bank thats been bailed out still be allowed to splurge on sponsorship ?

Because they paid all the money up front for the sponsorship deal 4 years ago so Souness could blow it on Owen, Boumsong and Albert Luque, i think it ends in 1 year.

• 4 weeks later...
:) it just gets better, its like the current owners are trying their best to make a laughing stock out of them. Being a sunderland fan, i've waited years for this to happen 1st relegation, now this , what next! :D

Fortunately we dont usually have to wait to long for Sunderland to get relegated!

But no matter how bad things get for Newcastle, they'll always be a superior club and city compared to Sunderland. :D

:) it just gets better, its like the current owners are trying their best to make a laughing stock out of them. Being a sunderland fan, i've waited years for this to happen 1st relegation, now this , what next! :D

Fortunately we dont usually have to wait to long for Sunderland to get relegated!

But no matter how bad things get for Newcastle, they'll always be a superior club and city compared to Sunderland. :D

:D Aye, very superior at the moment. Your almost empty glass must definitely look half full. That's a very optimistic viewpoint at present. A few too many san miguel light, chai mai???

According to sky news. Only 3 people queued up for this shirt when it was released. Normally thousands queue. Somebody has got to get their "Nicky" Butt kicked for this, surely :D

And to make matters worse, 1 of those was the mam of the kid buying a shirt. The other shirt (yes, all 2 of them that were sold at 20% off) said he would probably have to wear a jumper over the top of it to avoid embarrassment. :)