Mobile Tracking

sabai666

You need to have access to the phone and install the software to do this. Once installed you can switch the phones microphone on and listen to what is being said in the vicinity of the phone and you can also get the GPS co ordinates for where the phone is.

H2oDunc said:
You need to have access to the phone and install the software to do this. Once installed you can switch the phones microphone on and listen to what is being said in the vicinity of the phone and you can also get the GPS co ordinates for where the phone is.

I dont want to listen a call and dont want to install a software. I am looking for a tracking provider where I can see vis website where a mobile is currently located.

Edited by blackcab
Commercial link removed

Is tracking possible for thai mobiles?

Any provider for this service?

You need to give a serious reason to the provider why you need that.

According to a guy I know at a Thai carrier this kind of tracking is used

by certain "authorities and business for security reasons". You need to have permission.

(that information I received a few month ago).

The only easy solution I can think of is this

http://www.google.com/intl/en_us/latitude/intro.html

but you need to install some software.

Is tracking possible for thai mobiles?

Any provider for this service?

You need to give a serious reason to the provider why you need that.

According to a guy I know at a Thai carrier this kind of tracking is used

by certain "authorities and business for security reasons". You need to have permission.

(that information I received a few month ago).

The only easy solution I can think of is this

http://www.google.com/intl/en_us/latitude/intro.html

but you need to install some software.

The T-Mobile USA G-phone has the capability of tracking. You need to download the application called GPS Tracker on the phone and then go into www.instamapper.com and set up a log in and password. Then the person holding the G-phone with Android OS has only to turn on the phone and you can track there location with Instamapper. This is free of charge. You only need to have a data plan. I use DTAC with 40 hours of internet for 99 baht per month. If you want unlimited internet, you will pay 999 baht and then you can leave the phone on all the time. But the battery goes dead quickly using the GPS. If the GPS is off, you can get an idea where the phone is located using Latitude from Google. That will show the location of the phone by triangulating off of the cell phone towers. It is accurate to within about 1000 meters. But with the GPS turned on that will make it accurate to within 2 meters.

• 1 year later...

What do you do if you rent a condo to somebody who stays for 2 months cleans out all the things in the apartment (even the curtains)

never to return.(2 months deposit given) We have his Thai ID and mobile number. Went to the police to report, only to hear the cops say they

can do nothing but wait for an arrest warrant to be given. Many Joke Mobile trackering websites online and seems only to be paid software

links like a few have listed. His mobile Phone service provider can only help also if a warrant is given to supply a location of this fugitive.

Not much one can do in this situation, but if I find him before police do he will wish the police got him first.

• 12 years later...
On 6/22/2009 at 9:05 PM, H2oDunc said:

You don't need to install software to do it. Yes there are apps which do provide this function but you can be tracked without it.