The July 2009 Official Pattaya Piss-up

monty

Sadly I can't make it, but following what on paper appears to be a massive turnout I would be very interested to hear after the party, how many of those registered actually turned up and perhaps a list of their 'handles'.

Enjoy!

:)

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly I can't make it, but following what on paper appears to be a massive turnout I would be very interested to hear after the party, how many of those registered actually turned up and perhaps a list of their 'handles'.

Enjoy!

So sorry you cannot make it Syd - was looking forward to meeting up to talk about Sausages and stuff. :D

Enjoy!

So sorry you cannot make it Syd - was looking forward to meeting up to talk about Sausages and stuff. :D

Ditto.. I was looking forward to a few large bottles of changs with the big guy too. :D

Please post in this thread to sign up for our July Pattaya piss-Up

Official Thai Visa Meet Up

Saturday 11th July

Pattaya Beer Garden 7 Pm till 9 Pm

Blues Factory 9.30Pm - Late.

:D:):D:D:D:D:D:D

To kick the party off, the first 5000 Baht worth of drinks will be on Thai Visa, twice! Once in Pattaya Beer Garden and again later on in the Blues factory.

As such, this event is partly meant as a thank you from Thai Visa towards their existing members, and as such, from this update on (Wed, 24/6/2009, 10 am) only members registered before this date and with 10 posts or more can sign up.

Everybody else is of course free to attend as well, but will not receive a name badge entitling them to the Thai Visa free booze!

Confirmed sign-ups:

Aussiechick +1

Raro +1

Monty

Humphrey Bear +1

KDF + SWRWS

Phil Connors +1

Pattaya_Girl

Meg_2003

Andy2463

PoolHustler

EyeBee

Threelegcowboy +1

George

PTYstefan +1

canopus1969 +1

soundman

flamingtodd

amanda76

screws +1

thaifan2 +1

meelousee +1

Tropo +1

JeepHolt +1

Thaddeus

Demps1 +1

Ajarnmark + 1

Grahamhc + 1

Melmark

Dieter1 +1

Dinom

SurfTrader + 1

Udox + 1

Krading + 1

NewGuy + 1

BugJackBaron

AsiaCheese +1

RMicheald +1

ccarbaugh

oMega69

skippy_nl + 1

Gwynt +1

monspencer +1

MisterAngry

Foxxx

Falcon +1

dvdman +1

tlcwaterfall

jm49er1 +1

dhali +1

connel707

Peter Bysouth + 1

clivemh +1

ErnieK24 + 1

Blues Factory

Phil_ne_UK +1

Toxane +1

Sawadeken +1

MGC (+maybe 1)

Rubik101 +1

KozureOkami +1

nookiebear plus 1

ErikD + EmCross

cochran (+ maybe 1)

Lagoud

Petedk +1

VSteve

myfriendu

animatic

spatz +1

thaibreaker

corker +1

oggie911 +1

Steviekes +1

Saturday 11th July

To kick the party off, the first 5000 Baht worth of drinks will be on Thai Visa, twice! Once in Pattaya Beer Garden and again later on in the Blues factory.

As such, this event is partly meant as a thank you from Thai Visa towards their existing members, and as such, from this update on (Wed, 24/6/2009, 10 am) only members registered before this date and with 10 posts or more can sign up.

Everybody else is of course free to attend as well, but will not receive a name badge entitling them to the Thai Visa free booze!

Confirmed sign-ups:

Aussiechick +1

Raro +1

Monty

Humphrey Bear +1

KDF + SWRWS

Phil Connors +1

Pattaya_Girl

Meg_2003

Andy2463

PoolHustler

EyeBee

Threelegcowboy +1

George

PTYstefan +1

canopus1969 +1

soundman

flamingtodd

amanda76

screws +1

thaifan2 +1

meelousee +1

Tropo +1

JeepHolt +1

Thaddeus

Demps1 +1

Ajarnmark + 1

Grahamhc + 1

Melmark

Dieter1 +1

Dinom

SurfTrader + 1

Udox + 1

Krading + 1

NewGuy + 1

BugJackBaron

AsiaCheese +1

RMicheald +1

ccarbaugh

oMega69

skippy_nl + 1

Gwynt +1

monspencer +1

MisterAngry

Foxxx

Falcon +1

dvdman +1

tlcwaterfall

jm49er1 +1

dhali +1

connel707

Peter Bysouth + 1

clivemh +1

ErnieK24 + 1

Blues Factory

Phil_ne_UK +1

Toxane +1

Sawadeken +1

MGC (+maybe 1)

Rubik101 +1

KozureOkami +1

nookiebear plus 1

ErikD + EmCross

cochran (+ maybe 1)

Lagoud

Petedk +1

VSteve

myfriendu

animatic

spatz +1

thaibreaker

corker +1

oggie911 +1

Steviekes +1

As I suspected, I'll now be stuck in Vietnam this weekend - too much work to be able to fly over.

So please scratch me from the list, although the mod's can buy me a drink or several when I do get back into town.

Dam_n I was going to Angeles City next week for some relaxation, too. And that's off as well.

Edited by Humphrey Bear

Saturday 11th July

Confirmed sign-ups:

Aussiechick +1

Raro +1

Monty

KDF + SWRWS

Phil Connors +1

Pattaya_Girl

Meg_2003

Andy2463

PoolHustler

EyeBee

Threelegcowboy +1

George

PTYstefan +1

canopus1969 +1

soundman

flamingtodd

amanda76

screws +1

thaifan2 +1

meelousee +1

Tropo +1

JeepHolt +1

Thaddeus

Demps1 +1

Ajarnmark + 1

Grahamhc + 1

Melmark

Dieter1 +1

Dinom

SurfTrader + 1

Udox + 1

Krading + 1

NewGuy + 1

BugJackBaron

AsiaCheese +1

RMicheald +1

ccarbaugh

oMega69

skippy_nl + 1

Gwynt +1

monspencer +1

MisterAngry

Foxxx

Falcon +1

dvdman +1

tlcwaterfall

jm49er1 +1

dhali +1

connel707

Peter Bysouth + 1

ErnieK24 + 1

Blues Factory

Phil_ne_UK +1

Toxane +1

Sawadeken +1

MGC (+maybe 1)

Rubik101 +1

KozureOkami +1

nookiebear plus 1

ErikD + EmCross

cochran (+ maybe 1)

Lagoud

Petedk +1

VSteve

myfriendu

animatic

spatz +1

thaibreaker

corker +1

oggie911 +1

Steviekes +1

SteveB2 +1

IAMSOBAD +1

lor +1

Saturday 11th July

Confirmed sign-ups:

Aussiechick +1

Raro +1

Monty

Humphrey Bear +1

KDF + SWRWS

Phil Connors +1

Pattaya_Girl

Meg_2003

Andy2463

PoolHustler

EyeBee

Threelegcowboy +1

George

PTYstefan +1

canopus1969 +1

soundman

flamingtodd

amanda76

screws +1

thaifan2 +1

meelousee +1

Tropo +1

JeepHolt +1

Thaddeus

Demps1 +1

Ajarnmark + 1

Grahamhc + 1

Melmark

Dieter1 +1

Dinom

SurfTrader + 1

Udox + 1

Krading + 1

NewGuy + 1

BugJackBaron

AsiaCheese +1

RMicheald +1

ccarbaugh

oMega69

skippy_nl + 1

Gwynt +1

monspencer +1

MisterAngry

Foxxx

Falcon +1

dvdman +1

tlcwaterfall

jm49er1 +1

dhali +1

connel707

Peter Bysouth + 1

clivemh +1

ErnieK24 + 1

Blues Factory

Phil_ne_UK +1

Toxane +1

Sawadeken +1

MGC (+maybe 1)

Rubik101 +1

KozureOkami +1

nookiebear plus 1

ErikD + EmCross

cochran (+ maybe 1)

Lagoud

Petedk +1

VSteve

myfriendu

animatic

spatz +1

thaibreaker

corker +1

oggie911 +1

Steviekes +1

Bish +1

The sign up for our Pattaya Pissup has now been closed!

Which only means we have begun the paperwork for the badges etc, all other members are still welcome to join for a chat and a beer!

See you all on Saturday!

OMG...what a night... :D

As apparently the first Pattaya mod on the forum this morning (my alarm clock went off at 8 am... :) ) I reopen this thread and...well...yeah....nice meeting you all and hope we can repeat this anytime soon!

Thanks again to George and Mr. Moo for the sponsorship and Pattaya Beer Garden and the Blues Factory for being great hosts!

Also need to thank Monty (Eric) for the work he put in organizing the party. Well done. :D Also, how did it go at "The Blues Factory". I was the first one there at about 2130 and there was no one there. Hung around at the bar outside "The Blues Factory" so I could smoke and had one Jim Beam and Coke. The reason I only had one was because in normal Thai style, no customers so overcharge, it cost me 130 baht for a Jim Beam and Coke in a small glass! :D That is with NO atmosphere at all and unresponsive 2 Thai's that work there. It was only 80 baht for the drink at "The Beer Garden" and loads of atmosphere. The rest of you guys had just started to show up at around 2200 and Mary also showed up to sing about 5 minutes before that. Instead of going back inside, I stumbled off to the hospital for treatment of the heart attack I had after receiving the 130 baht bill for one drink! :)

So how'd the party go after you guys showed up?

Edited by jeepholt

Also need to thank Monty (Eric) for the work he put in organizing the party. Well done. :D Also, how did it go at "The Blues Factory". I was the first one there at about 2130 and there was no one there. Hung around at the bar outside "The Blues Factory" so I could smoke and had one Jim Beam and Coke. The reason I only had one was because in normal Thai style, no customers so overcharge, it cost me 130 baht for a Jim Beam and Coke in a small glass! :D That is with NO atmosphere at all and unresponsive 2 Thai's that work there. It was only 80 baht for the drink at "The Beer Garden" and loads of atmosphere. The rest of you guys had just started to show up at around 2200 and Mary also showed up to sing about 5 minutes before that. Instead of going back inside, I stumbled off to the hospital for treatment of the heart attack I had after receiving the 130 baht bill for one drink! :)

So how'd the party go after you guys showed up?

We arrived at the Blues Factory at around 21:40 and everyone followed shortly after that and the place was almost full not long after, although we left at around 23:30 so no idea how it was after that but it was great the time we were there.

Well it must be beer o'clock cause I am starting to wake.

Thanks to George, Monty, sponsors, moderators, members and the like. If it wasn't for y'all

I'ld have to drink alone.

Everything was nice and clear until I took my sensible wife SWRWS home and decided to go back out.

Without her watchful presence my evil twin returned and took over my body. Some of my flash backs/memories were of one board member apparently drowning in a bevy

of Pattaya dancers from which he somehow extricated his arm to wave goodbye as I stumbled to the door. I actually had the manager (a Thai Friend) of one place tell me I shouldn't drink anymore.

I wondered, from my cozy place on the floor, why he would say this. Another moment from my evil twins evening, I recall as 2 yup two young women are walking with me to my waiting limo. My evil visions somehow did not fit the frequent warnings, "like no do not knock over another motorcycle, yes this is the sidewalk, we do not understand Italian we are Thai, watch out for the food vendor, you need to put both feet in the car." Then I awaken back in my own body as I hear a final cackle from my evil twin and find myself alone in the limo's back seat with the driver spending more time looking at me with concern than the road.

yup a good night

kdf

OMG, groan ... who took my Sunday ... I can remember Beergarden and Blues Factory, then a visit to the ice bar and after that things become a bit hazy. I vaguely remember being in Secrets and FLB ... wonder where else we were ... and have no recollection of how we got home either... What a party!

Just arrived home and going for a nap...... good to meet the regular crowd again and add a couple more (sorry about the silly handshake)

I didn't spend as much time mingling as I wanted as there was a very pretty little lady trying to get my shirt off, she was very demanding as most four year olds are :) (Steve, get a baby sitter next time :D )

P.S. Raro, I didn't read your card when you gave it to me, it was too dark, laughed like a drain when I got back to the hotel though.

Edited by Thaddeus

P.S. Raro, I didn't read your card when you gave it to me, it was too dark, laughed like a drain when I got back to the hotel though.

Me too!!! Hahahahaaa, I didn't read it until I got home! :):D

Liar !! You read it out to me as you were downing the Sausages !!!!! :D