Inexpensive Accomodation Required

jeztennis

hi

i am coming from Samui to Phuket in a couple of weeks time for 3 or 4 days and am looking for inexpensive accomodation in the region of 600 -700 baht per night. ideally i would like to be within half a mile of the main beach and nightlife in patong, any suggestions?

thanks in advance for your help

hi

i am coming from Samui to Phuket in a couple of weeks time for 3 or 4 days and am looking for inexpensive accomodation in the region of 600 -700 baht per night. ideally i would like to be within half a mile of the main beach and nightlife in patong, any suggestions?

I would check latestays.com and for Patong you will find several guesthouse and hotels with rates starting at 400 bath (!) this low season. And there are plenty of alternatives, so just pick and choose really. Welcome to Phuket.

hi

Sunhill Hotel, they have a web site, 850b but pool and excellent value :)

hi

P.S. Hotel on the hill headed out of Patong toward Karon. 600thb a night.

hi

Can get nice hotels on Soi Nanai (aircon, balcony, en suite) from 400 upwards. Just try a few along that road.