Rose Land & House, East Pattaya

stingray

Does anybody know Rose Land & House? Does anybody have or had any deals or expirience with them?

There's little wrong with this Rose Land & House, apart from the fact that you virtually have to 'drive-through-hel_l-to-get-to heaven', which is what most of these type of developments in East-Pattaya have in common. Especially now, with the new traffic-lights installed all along the new Railway roads, it causes massive delays in getting to one's destinations, there. Better check-out developments like The Winery Villas Estate (www.wineryvillas.com) we have opted to have a place built there; quiet guaranteed and the views are truly breath-taking - and only 15 minutes of nice, uninterupted highway-travel from downtown Pattaya.

JGK/Pattaya

Does anybody know Rose Land & House? Does anybody have or had any deals or expirience with them?

There's little wrong with this Rose Land & House, apart from the fact that you virtually have to 'drive-through-hel_l-to-get-to heaven', which is what most of these type of developments in East-Pattaya have in common. Especially now, with the new traffic-lights installed all along the new Railway roads, it causes massive delays in getting to one's destinations, there. Better check-out developments like The Winery Villas Estate (www.wineryvillas.com) we have opted to have a place built there; quiet guaranteed and the views are truly breath-taking - and only 15 minutes of nice, uninterupted highway-travel from downtown Pattaya.

JGK/Pattaya

Yes i know about the traffic problems, but i tought this problem gonna be solved if the construction of the overpass from North Pattaya to Highway 36 is finished. But this is actually not what i concern about. I post this topic to find other peaple, customers, who try to buy there a house on finance and finally lost their deposit money.

Edited by stingray

So, noone got scammed similary?

Losing your deposit for what reason? You really need to give more information when you are fishing for answers.

Payd 90'000 Baht deposit for pending on finance for one of the showhouses, already built in the front of the village. We had a verbal agreement that if the finance not passes, that they would pay us 75'000 Baht back. 15'000 was agreed for their expenses and timelost. I Have small company and WP for years, My wife have business as well. Have a foreign currency acount which i din't want touch at the moment and my other cashreserves we use for doing trade business. So with all the document we was in the Bank and waiting for approval. I was quite flexible about rates ant terms. But after 3 months the Bank told us that our business isn't secure enought to buy a house in finance, even i own much more tradegoods and cash than the house is worth. Basycly i don't understand how some locals can buy houses on finance, as many, not even have some business or cashflow as we have. Anyway i don't want to go in the details. It's the banks decission, for me no problem, up to them. Finally we went back to the Salesoffice of the project. They didn't want to pay us any deposit back at all. The Lawyer of the owner or developer of the project say that they didn't know that we going to the bank and waiting for aproval for finance. But the owner by himself, a eldrerly Lady, of the project was the one whe recomment us to go this bank and told the lady in the bank by her self, to take care well of us. The salesman of the houses who was witness of our first communication, wasn't working there anymore. So now they aren't willing to pay our 75'000 Baht back. I dont really heart about this amount of money, but it's allways the same, it's happen again and i think it's not the nice way to doing business. Peaple like this not think far, maybe i could have friends who looking for a house, if they treated us nicely. Anyway, in the meantime i found a nice single house for rent with a big carport, for only 11'k per month and not even in the dark side, it's on Jomtien side. I made a 3 year contract, payd only one month deposit in advance.

This shows me that there are also some nice Local Peaple in Pattaya. Today i'm happy, the finance didn't passed, because for 11'k i could rent the house i stay for 22 years and if i calculate the interest as well wich i would pay on the "Dark Side house" i can rent this house for almost 30 years. So just got more expirience. Never have any idea to buy a house again.

If you have had a company and done business here for years, you should have been a little wiser, what ever possesed you to accept a verbal :) agreement about a deposit?????

Yes you are absolutely right, but i tought a "big multimillion house developement like this" not do business in this way about this small amount of money (75'k). If the depposit amount would be larger, than of corse i would ask a lawyer to set up all for me. The deposit money is lost and they know exactly noone go to the court for 75'k. It's not worth it.

Edited by stingray

• 10 years later...

Lovely place as all is new right now. I asked the office why no one enforces painting of the fences for those only there for holiday. No rules to be enforced or followed. Same with parking.  OK.   enough said.  We know what other villages look like after  10-15 yrs if there is no mgt.

• Sad 1