Thai Visa Travel

Spartacus_m

So, an update. I have been trying to get a reply from this company and I have eventually received an email from a chap.

Apparently he is dealing with my refund but I am awaiting a reply back.

Thai Visa travel do NOT book flights themselves but use a contracted travel agent in Thailand and from what i can gather they have changed this to use a different agent from the one I booked with, who, i must say were excellent and very helpful indeed and I can recommend them, not sure if I am allowed but PM me if you want to know.

I'll report back when the cash is in my mother in laws bank account or if not i'll be in Thailand soon to sort this out face to face.

Cheers all.

Regards.

I had a --- experience with TVT a couple of months back.

My wife, daughter and I were planning a trip to Hong Kong.

They found flights for me that fitted the time frame I gave them. The chose one of the more expensive airlines, but I was ok with that.

They sent me hotel info that I was not ok with. They tried to book 2 rooms for the three of us. They apparently thought our teenage daughter needed a room to herself.

I wrote back and explained we wanted just 1 room for the three of us. I also said I didn't like the location of the hotel. It looked to me that it was in an out of the way location. I got that info from reading a map, not personal experience.

I asked them to find us 1 room in a different area.

I got back an e-mail telling me they weren't going to help me, to do it myself.

I was a bit surprised with that, but ended up using another place and getting just what I wanted.

I'm sure others have used their services and were satisfied with the results.

Maybe my experience with them was a one off. Maybe next time I'll be happy with the results/service from them.

Oh, wait a minute, there won't be a next time for me.

But IT IS THAI VISA who are aloowing this to happen so no excuses.

The Thai Visa Travel link now send you to a different company which may or may not be any good.

The travel company Thai Visa used to use was good, no complaints with them , good service, good replies to emaile etc. etc.

The problem is that the THAI VISA TRAVEL chap is not very good at all at dealing with these issues and so this reflects on Thai Visa itself.

I am awaiting a refund as I have said and will report back on the service from Thai Visa Travel regarding the service they provide to me in sorting this out as soon as possible without any excuses etc.