Setting Up Office At Home?

Hi,

Does anyone have advice as to what is needed to set up an office from my home? The business is selling worldwide dive holidays and is purely based online through a web site. The company is already registered in Canada and I have a similar home style office operating there.

Do I need a TAT licence? I will be selling / promoting a few companies within Thailand but mostly i am promoting / selling companies based else where.

I obviously need to register the business if set up here as a Thai company, pay tax, open business account and so on...

Any advice as to where to start this procedure and where to go to do so and how much this is likley to cost.

I will not be employing anyone, it will just be me.

Thanks

Hi,

Does anyone have advice as to what is needed to set up an office from my home? The business is selling worldwide dive holidays and is purely based online through a web site. The company is already registered in Canada and I have a similar home style office operating there.

Do I need a TAT licence? I will be selling / promoting a few companies within Thailand but mostly i am promoting / selling companies based else where.

I obviously need to register the business if set up here as a Thai company, pay tax, open business account and so on...

Any advice as to where to start this procedure and where to go to do so and how much this is likley to cost.

I will not be employing anyone, it will just be me.

Thanks

If contracts and legality are only off-shore related, then there's no need to setup in Thailand.

However, your canadian company can draw up a contract/terms for you to be stationed in research work

in Thailand, but still best to avoid starting a company - taxes and work permits and pay up capital sitting in thai banks?