Well We've Arrived...

doppa

must have missed you all at the airport, nonetheless, we have landed, in the hoose, finally unpacked the last box, couple of trips on the bike, the road system around chiangmai, is as good as ive seen,now all we want is a bit of weater, and wor missus and the bairn to arrive to do some 'gadding aboot' as we say on tyneside.

the start of a new episode, what lies ahead eh.

Well looking at the shirt, i suppose you will be giving us all a toon then?.

Do you mean a "Night on the Toon"?

Maybe we could rename the night market "The Big Market" to make him feel at home.

He certainly will feel good about not having to wear more than a shirt at night.

They say its "Grim up North"...but not here bonny lad,

We divn't mind if we do like, got a spare tab

must have missed you all at the airport, nonetheless, we have landed, in the hoose, finally unpacked the last box, couple of trips on the bike, the road system around chiangmai, is as good as ive seen,now all we want is a bit of weater, and wor missus and the bairn to arrive to do some 'gadding aboot' as we say on tyneside.

Yill hada larn te taak bettar english if ye wanna gad abbot wi this lot 'ear caus thill not na wat ye un aboot.

Anyways hinny welcome te the land of silly grins 'n vorbal diaorea. Feel sure yul fit in just reet! :D

Cheers

TB

PS Hey, What's that thing Joe H. is holding in his hands? If we're lucky this yor it might just be a bottle o coke wil be shuvin'-up-a-height! :)

See your first game is being shown on BBC Doppa so if you get set up properly you should be able to watch it on the net.

Well looking at the shirt, i suppose you will be giving us all a toon then?.

Do you mean a "Night on the Toon"?

Maybe we could rename the night market "The Big Market" to make him feel at home.

He certainly will feel good about not having to wear more than a shirt at night.

They say its "Grim up North"...but not here bonny lad,

We divn't mind if we do like, got a spare tab

BTW ....any of you Barcodes fans are more than welcome to come round and LISTEN to your first home game on the net.

Well it won't be on Tele will it :D

TP (Loyal Royal)...u no what it means :)

Yill hada larn te taak bettar english if ye wanna gad abbot wi this lot 'ear caus thill not na wat ye un aboot.

Anyways hinny welcome te the land of silly grins 'n vorbal diaorea. Feel sure yul fit in just reet! :D

Cheers

TB

PS Hey, What's that thing Joe H. is holding in his hands? If we're lucky this yor it might just be a bottle o coke wil be shuvin'-up-a-height! :)

aye it was an awful season, got what they deserve, it sounds as if ye might have seen them in their magical era, or am i way off, first match for me 1961, so ive seen me fair load of <deleted>, but this clown we have as chairman is just unbeliviable, how the hel_l he made his millions, if this is the way he goes about buisness, what ye reckon, fat fred back.....jesus, first time this season i've let me season ticket go, <deleted> to them.