Classifieds

eek

Maybe there is an easy way i havent worked out yet, but i personally find navigating the classifieds not easy.

For example, if i wish to search for accommodation in Chiang Mai i cannot see an easy way to separate all the Chiang Mai based properties.

Is there a simple way that I dont know of, some way to manually catagorise?

Tnx.

If you go to the bottom of the classified ads you can select Chiangmai Ads. You will then be presented with option boxes. You can select a specific category such as Houses To Rent, then click on "Search classified ads". This will (hopefully) only match houses for rent in the Chiangmai area.

Unless I am misunderstanding your question and you need tighter criteria for the search.

eeeeeeek, you are certainly not the only camper at thai visa with issues :D

having said that, we all know your not searching for properties in the classifieds, its the 'personal' section under 'kinky' in the sealed section that your looking for. Why people don't just come out and say what they are really looking for is beyond me :)

Sorry Tywais, im feeling a bit stupid here.. I cant seem to see the option boxes you are talking about. Well..i do see some option boxes, but nothing saying Chaingmai Ads. Im i looking in the wrong place?

This is what i see:

post-33493-1246448689_thumb.jpg

Sorry Tywais, im feeling a bit stupid here.. I cant seem to see the option boxes you are talking about. Well..i do see some option boxes, but nothing saying Chaingmai Ads. Im i looking in the wrong place?

Are you using the link at the top right of the forum page on the menu bar, the one in orange showing Classifieds?

Direct link > http://classifieds.thaivisa.com/

eeeeeeek, you are certainly not the only camper at thai visa with issues :D

having said that, we all know your not searching for properties in the classifieds, its the 'personal' section under 'kinky' in the sealed section that your looking for. Why people don't just come out and say what they are really looking for is beyond me :)

Eeeyaaa! gettouttahere! this is serious inquiry. cluebat.gif lkajsdlfuiol;lkj;oiuwe

Are you using the link at the top right of the forum page on the menu bar, the one in orange showing Classifieds?

Direct link > http://classifieds.thaivisa.com/

no, i wasnt. EmbarrassedSmiley.gif

Thanks so much!