Pattaya Royal Beauty Clinic

selenic

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with dr Tongsuk's Pattaya Royal Beauty Clinic.

I emailed them three times with no response.

I'm interested in an upper eye lid surgery and found their prices reasonable cheap in comparison to Bangkok Pattaya Hospital.

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with dr Tongsuk's Pattaya Royal Beauty Clinic.

I'm interested in an upper eye lid surgery and found their prices reasonable cheap in comparison to Bangkok Pattaya Hospital.

My wife always use to visit Bangkok Hospital Pattaya and she always reccomend the Bangkok Hospital Pattaya Dermatology and Beauty Center to her friends. In the beggining she also visited some clinics here in Pattaya But according to her experiences and news from her friends, we decided to just use Bangkok Hospital Pattaya because of the quality assurance that they have and the standard that a hospital have compared to a private clinics. Regarding the cost... for my wife she doesnt have any complaint about it... but one of my friend who is visiting this hospital just had a special discound card. You could ask somebody from the International Marketing how to have it.

I have no info on that specific clinic. However:

1. I strongly advise against selecting a plastic surgeon on the basis of cost. in cosmetic surgery more than any other medical area, you will get what you pay for. It is possible to get quality medical care for illness without necessarily paying a lot because there are government facilities and non-profit entities providing such care, but this does not apply to cosmetic surgery. It is strictly for profit and surgeons charge what the market will bear. (To their credit, some of them use the profits from their cosmetic work to subsidize free or low cost reconstructive surgery for the needy). the best surgeons charge more because they can; their skill is worth it. The reverse applies as well.

2. I advise against having cosmetic surgery in Pattaya, period, come to Bangkok where there are world class surgeons available.

I have no info on that specific clinic. However:

1. I strongly advise against selecting a plastic surgeon on the basis of cost. in cosmetic surgery more than any other medical area, you will get what you pay for. It is possible to get quality medical care for illness without necessarily paying a lot because there are government facilities and non-profit entities providing such care, but this does not apply to cosmetic surgery. It is strictly for profit and surgeons charge what the market will bear. (To their credit, some of them use the profits from their cosmetic work to subsidize free or low cost reconstructive surgery for the needy). the best surgeons charge more because they can; their skill is worth it. The reverse applies as well.

2. I advise against having cosmetic surgery in Pattaya, period, come to Bangkok where there are world class surgeons available.

I have had many eyelid surgeries due to an accident and recommend you seek out a Occular Plastic surgeon in BKK....as Shery said, you will not find the same type of quality surgery in Pattaya. If you look at the websites for Bumrungrad Hospital in BKK and go to the opthamologists...you can find some surgeons who have had specific training in plastic surgery of the eye.If you can find a Dr. who has a fellowship(2 yrs. extensive training) in Occular Plastic Surgery..you should be in good hands.

Walk pass, but never went in before. Best to avoid such places.

• 2 weeks later...