Best Of Friends

WeeGB

Hi, This is a photo of our pet owl, i-Q and his best friend Jock, the puppy. The puppies found the baby owl, when it was probably only a couple of days old, and had either fallen, or been pushed out of a tree in our garden in Phetchabun.

My wife has nursed it to good health since. i-Q is now six weeks old, and thriving. We've tried to free him a few times, but he keeps coming back. He is best friends with our puppies, but especially with Jock, they like to play tug of war with a piece of string. All our dogs help us catch jing juks for i-Q to eat, though he can now hunt himself.

Cheers

WeeGB

post-56415-1246540550_thumb.jpg

Thanks for that Win, I did lighten the photo before I posted it, but my photo does look darker on the forum, than the lightened original, is this normal? This is the first time I've posted a photo on here.

Must say I hadn't noticed this section before, until a topic was posted on the general forum, but I'll definitely be looking in again.

Cheers

WeeGB

edited for bad grammar

Edited by WeeGB

Thanks for that Win, I did lighten the photo before I posted it, but my photo does look darker on the forum, than the lightened original, is this normal? This is the first time I've posted a photo on here.

Must say I hadn't noticed this section before, until a topic was posted on the general forum, but I'll definitely be looking in again.

Cheers

WeeGB

Hi 'WeeBG',

:) to this forum and join in the fun :D

Re: "but my photo does look darker on the forum, than the lightened original, is this normal? "

No, it is not normal as what you/I/or members post is what it is, that is my thinking :D

Yours truly,

Win in Kan