Help With Directions Please

westbounder

I need to go from the Centara Duangtawan Hotel to District (Amphur): Sansai. Can some give me exact and detailed directions please?

Can't you look it up on www.maps.google.com? Just type in Centara Duangtawan Hotel Chiang Mai Thailand and up comes the Hotel with a box for directions. Click "TO HERE" and enter Sansai . And Bob's your uncle.

I need to go from the Centara Duangtawan Hotel to District (Amphur): Sansai. Can some give me exact and detailed directions please?

Can't you look it up on www.maps.google.com? Just type in Centara Duangtawan Hotel Chiang Mai Thailand and up comes the Hotel with a box for directions. Click "TO HERE" and enter Sansai . And Bob's your uncle.

Where in Amphur Sansai?? Amphur Sansai is very large and not regular in shape. So just getting to Amphur Sansai may mean you are as much as 20 kilometers from the place you really want to go in Amphur Sansai.

Go out Kaew Narawat Road (past McCormick Hospital), cross the Super Highway continue towards Doi Saket until you see the market on the left at the 2nd set of traffic lights past the Super. At this interection you might notice, if you look carefully, the big sign that indicates San Sai is on the road that runs off to the left. If you were to go straight ahead you will go to Doi Saket and eventually Chiang Rai.

Where in Amphur Sansai?? Amphur Sansai is very large and not regular in shape. So just getting to Amphur Sansai may mean you are as much as 20 kilometers from the place you really want to go in Amphur Sansai.

Quite correct. A.Sansai is a huge, crescent-shaped area which spans several main roads, from the Mae Jo road to the west to the 118 Doi Saket-Chiang Rai road to the east.

And how are you travelling? Driving yourself, taking a taxi? Doing a deal with a tuk tuk? We nNeed a bit more basic info to be more helpful.