Norwegian Man Found Dead In Pattaya

balo

If anyone have more information about the death of a Norwegian man yesterday please let me know.

This story is from Pattayadailynews:

-------------------------

On the 3rd July at 10:50 am, Police Lieutenant Colonel Prajuab Senta of the Pattaya police was notified that a foreign man had been found dead in a room in a nine storey condo in Soi Nokkao, Central Pattaya, Moo. 9 , Nongprue.

In room no. 16/249, on the 8th floor, police found the dead body of Mr. Sjur Tirin [38], a Norwegian national lying face up on the floor in front of the bathroom. He was wearing a long sleeved grey shirt and underpants. His body was covered in tattoos. His mouth was bleeding but police found no evidence of foul play or any wounds on his body. They presumed he had been dead for about 5 hours.

The condo security guard told the police that Mr. Tirin had checked in to the condo with his foreign friend about one month before. On the day of the incident, the security guard was doing his rounds and passed the room when he found the door was slightly open. He saw the man was lying in front of the bathroom and when he walked in to investigate he found he was dead.

----------------

"His mouth was bleeding", "the door was slightly open" yet "police found no evidence of foul play" ... :)

The Thai cops would have trouble getting a job as security guards in a normal country. Useless articles. I bet there are thousands and thousands of murderers walking free due to their shoddy work.

"His mouth was bleeding", "the door was slightly open" yet "police found no evidence of foul play" ... :)

The Thai cops would have trouble getting a job as security guards in a normal country. Useless articles. I bet there are thousands and thousands of murderers walking free due to their shoddy work.

yeah and some bloke on another thread said that Thai cops were no better than US or UK cops :D:D

I said it was a stupid thing to say and my post was deleted :D

yeah and some bloke on another thread said that Thai cops were no better than US or UK cops :D:)

I said it was a stupid thing to say and my post was deleted :D

The best are no better than cops in the west, many would have trouble getting jobs as bouncers in other countries.

You call yourself "Texas Ranger", yet you totally insult their superb legacy !

I've been in Thailand 18 years and used to have a similar opinion about the Thai Police. However; you are confusing the typical Thai 'street-cop' (not all that intelligent,due to very low ducation bla, bla, bla) with the officers within the same corps.

Like we love to say in Canada "The Mounty always Get their Man", believe me, friend. the Royal Thai Police take no second place to either the RCMP or what used to be the Texas Rangers !

Oh; and if you like, I'ld be happy to prove it to you.

Just send me a PM and I'll take you into the CCSD (South Sathorn Road) and introduce you to some real Sherlock Holmes's. If you're in Pataya, the invitation stand too.

Please dim your critism of the Royal Thai Police until you have all the facts; like a real and competent cop !

Your move

:D

Cheers,

JGK/Pattaya

If anyone have more information about the death of a Norwegian man yesterday please let me know.

This story is from Pattayadailynews:

-------------------------

On the 3rd July at 10:50 am, Police Lieutenant Colonel Prajuab Senta of the Pattaya police was notified that a foreign man had been found dead in a room in a nine storey condo in Soi Nokkao, Central Pattaya, Moo. 9 , Nongprue.

In room no. 16/249, on the 8th floor, police found the dead body of Mr. Sjur Tirin [38], a Norwegian national lying face up on the floor in front of the bathroom. He was wearing a long sleeved grey shirt and underpants. His body was covered in tattoos. His mouth was bleeding but police found no evidence of foul play or any wounds on his body. They presumed he had been dead for about 5 hours.

The condo security guard told the police that Mr. Tirin had checked in to the condo with his foreign friend about one month before. On the day of the incident, the security guard was doing his rounds and passed the room when he found the door was slightly open. He saw the man was lying in front of the bathroom and when he walked in to investigate he found he was dead.

----------------

Mouth was bleeding - dead since 5 hours?????

I thought that the body stopped bleeding when heart

stopped to pump.......

glegolo

Yes I find it very strange , but according to his friend he also had a severe alcohol problem so maybe thats an explanation to this tragic death. :)

Anyway the embassy have informed his family now and the body is on its way back home to Norway.

RIP

He was wearing a long sleeved grey shirt and underpants. His body was covered in tattoos.

And, those items are relevant and newsworthy, how, exactly...?