Philippine Embassy In Bangkok

tom69

Here is the Philippine Embassy in Bangkok's tourist info webpage:

http://www.philembassy-bangkok.net/About_r...ourists_dw.html

It is located on Sukhumvit Road near Soi 30 smack dab in the middle of the BTS skytrain Phrom Phong and Ekkamai stations.

If you are planning on staying more than 21 days (not 28 days as was stated above) you can just fly in and get a stamp. If you want to stay longer you can extend easily whilst in-country. The only advantage to going to the embassy is if you are planning on staying longer than 21 days, you will save a few Pesos.

Remember my friends: GOOGLE is your FRIEND!

And yes BS The RP is a great place to visit smarta$$.

Edited by gunnyd

Here is the Philippine Embassy in Bangkok's tourist info webpage:

http://www.philembassy-bangkok.net/About_r...ourists_dw.html

It is located on Sukhumvit Road near Soi 30 smack dab in the middle of the BTS skytrain Phrom Phong and Ekkamai stations.

If you are planning on staying more than 21 days you can just fly in and get a stamp. If you want to stay longer you can extend easily whilst in-country. The only advantage to going to the embassy is if you are planning on staying longer than 21 days, you will save a few Pesos.

Remember my friends: GOOGLE is your FRIEND!

I agree, too many posters seeking help on TV should try GOOGLE first, very powerful, helpful search engine!

• 2 months later...
Correction: It is between BTS Thong Lo and BTS Phrom Phong.

:)

Yes. Unless they moved the embassy, it it is near the Emporium department store and the Queen's Park area on Sukhumvit Road (I think past the emporium and before the Queen's Park, but I'm not positive). I've moved now but I spent a lot of time on Sukhumvit Soi 36 and have walked by the Philippine embassy many times.

I believe you will find that for visas you will need to apply in the morning and pick up the visa the next day in the afternoon. I've never recieved a visa there, but I think you should plan on two days as I explained above.

I'm not really sure whether the Prom Phong BTS or Thong Lo is nearer. If you get off at Thong lo BTS you will need to walk back past Soi 34, which the left side of Sukhumvit road going in to the center (going with the traffic flow, not against it).

:D

Edited by IMA_FARANG