Liquid Organic Fertilizer

Been reading about the various organic fertilising methods.

Why not just use liquid organic fertilizer?

No messing with poo etc just a nice clean back pack and there u go.

And of course liquid fertilizers are more effective than granular.

For larger operations use injectors with sprinklers.

For the less technical method, resort to water tank on a tractor etc.

Anyway for those interested, I could make some of our export product available locally (Bangkok).

If you are going to use compost or organic matter, we have a soil conditioner that will speed up the decomposition and inject beneficial micro-organisms into your soil and start reversing damage from chemical fertilizers.

I know this may be sacreledge on this particular forum but...

For the the die hard NPK users, u can also mix our soil conditioner with your NPK (or other chemical fertilizer) and halve the amount of NPK needed.

You save about 40% in fertilizer costs with this bio-chemical method.

It will make your NPK more effective (i.e. losses will be reduced) and limit further damage to your soil.

Also a good interim step for those wanting to gradually switch from chemical to organic fertilizing.

Been reading about the various organic fertilising methods.

Why not just use liquid organic fertilizer?

No messing with poo etc just a nice clean back pack and there u go.

And of course liquid fertilizers are more effective than granular.

For larger operations use injectors with sprinklers.

For the less technical method, resort to water tank on a tractor etc.

Anyway for those interested, I could make some of our export product available locally (Bangkok).

If you are going to use compost or organic matter, we have a soil conditioner that will speed up the decomposition and inject beneficial micro-organisms into your soil and start reversing damage from chemical fertilizers.

I know this may be sacreledge on this particular forum but...

For the the die hard NPK users, u can also mix our soil conditioner with your NPK (or other chemical fertilizer) and halve the amount of NPK needed.

You save about 40% in fertilizer costs with this bio-chemical method.

It will make your NPK more effective (i.e. losses will be reduced) and limit further damage to your soil.

Also a good interim step for those wanting to gradually switch from chemical to organic fertilizing.

Where can it be obtained from, in what amounts and at what cost.

I live 375 km from Bangkok, 65 km southwest of Khampaeng Phet so where would my nearest dealer be?

I live 375 km from Bangkok, 65 km southwest of Khampaeng Phet so where would my nearest dealer be?

It is not sold in Thailand, but I can make small quantities available.

I could mail it to you.

I think "commercial" discussions are frowned upon in the forums.

Best to send me a PM with your email address and I will forward more info.

• 2 weeks later...
Company in Pak Chong do this. Sewage, ME, NPK mix. Turn up in a full sized tanker and spray it on your land.

I'll ask about prices.

Regards.

Hi Teletiger

I very much doubt they have a product equal to ours.

Their product may be ok for anyone wanting all kinds of excrement and waste materials in their food chain.

Given all of today's animal virusues jumping to humans etc, I would personally avoid it where possible.

Our products are manufactured 100% from plant residue or fresh fish.

No scraps or waste materials get added. You could literally drink our products and not be affected - but don't try it anyway :D

Besides if you ordered a truckload of our stuff, u could fertilize about 40,000 hectares - besides costing u an arm and a leg of course :).

cyber; which is your product 100% plant residue or 100% fresh fish? There is quite a difference between the two.

Hi Slapout

Yes there is a difference as can be seen from the difference in use/application of our products.

We have a Soil Conditioner - made from plant residue and a fish based Nutrient Supplement.

For more info see www.a-i-s.net/brands/sprout/

Hi I live 45 kms south of Kampkaeng Phet in Khlong khlung, check out http://kpr-pk.com the company delivers all of Thailand

• 2 months later...