The Open Golf Championship

NormanW

Hello All,

Hope you are all having a great day.

Since I don't have UBC (or any television for that matter) where would be the best place to sit and watch all 4 days of the Open in a smoke free atmosphere with good old English commentary from the likes of Peter Allis etc.

Thanks in advance. :)

Hello All,

Since I don't have UBC (or any television for that matter) where would be the best place to sit and watch all 4 days of the Open in a smoke free atmosphere with good old English commentary from the likes of Peter Allis etc.

For viewing the match, The Sport Corner (as many places) will show it It is on Sukhumvit and Soi 20 and shows the video feed but you have to have some pull to get Tim to turn on the audio for the commentary. Tends to put the punters to sleep. It's a good choice because he can show 6 different broadcasts simultaniously and it's a busy sports weekend. Best of Luck!

Hello All,

Hi Norman,

Depends where you live but if you are in Pattaya there would be no better place than Lewiinski's Golfing bar in Soi 13/3 off Beach Road just before Walking St.

They have 6 screens 4 inside and 2 out side for smokers, you can also get draught Guinness or draught Tetley's good food or snacks and no bar girls to worry about, enjoy.

I imagine that most of the English style pubs around Pattaya will be showing it......Pig & Whistle - Soi 8, Sportsman - Soi 13, Shenanigans - The Avenue, Butchers Arms, Witherspoons and a couple of others whose names escape me - Soi Buakhao and probably many others. Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...