Swede Wanted For Pattaya Murder

tuky

There will be no problems with gost in that room as it will simply dissapear and be renamed with a new number. That's normal procedure, somtimes the entire floor is renumbered.

You will be surpriced how many hotel rooms are "missing" in Pattaya.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me what is more pathetic, the clown who writes an entire uninformed message in all capitals, or you, who reek of contempt for the current inhabitants of the country you seem to have settled down in?

Never end a sentence with a prepositional phrase! :D

:o Oooops. :D

Well Meadish, it wasn't as bad as this one that has five of 'em :D

A kid sends Mommy downstairs for a bedtime reading book. She gets the wrong one, so the kid says, 'What did you bring that book I don't want to be read to out of up for?'" :D

"He had been staying at the Sawasdee Court Hotel on Pattaya Second Road in room 501."

These articles are so detailed, when there is a murder in a hotel room, some girls will think that a ghost is left behind.  Some of the bargirls have extensive databases of the rumored ghosts for each hotel, and if you say your staying at one of these hotels, they'll ask you what room or floor to make sure its safe.

So next time you check into a hotel ask if anybody has been axed in it before you settle in.  Girls don't like boom boom when they think someone creepy is watching.

That room number rings a bell to me :o

"He had been staying at the Sawasdee Court Hotel on Pattaya Second Road in room 501."

These articles are so detailed, when there is a murder in a hotel room, some girls will think that a ghost is left behind.  Some of the bargirls have extensive databases of the rumored ghosts for each hotel, and if you say your staying at one of these hotels, they'll ask you what room or floor to make sure its safe.

So next time you check into a hotel ask if anybody has been axed in it before you settle in.  Girls don't like boom boom when they think someone creepy is watching.

That room number rings a bell to me :D

12006....is that better???? :o

d3408ab9.jpg

Kenneth Eriksson, 40 - On the run from Thai Police

Seems she started to scream whilst they were in the shower together ,he was high on amphetamines, she shoved him ,he showed back, she fell through a glass door & then took a piece of glass and stabbed him in the foot.

He then panicked and tried to quiet her down by banging her head on the floor ????

An interview of him by a swedish newspaper is here . http://expressen.se/index.jsp?a=248024

Just my opinion but...I think it's pretty shi-ty when someone trys for a cheap laugh at the expense of a murdered person. I'd never give the time of day to a person who thinks something as tragic as a brutal murder is funny.

I imagine a friend or family member of the murder victim would like to meet you, but I don't.

Just my opinion but...I think it's pretty shi-ty when someone trys for a cheap laugh at the expense of a murdered person. I'd never give the time of day to a person who thinks something as tragic as a brutal murder is funny.

I imagine a friend or family member of the murder victim would like to meet you, but I don't.

no ones laughing at the actual murder.....

this would seem along the lines of laughing at a darwin awards story, in my opinion

An earlier article in the same tabloid about the same man,shortly after it happened said that the guy had picked up a prostitute and then after getting in to his hotel room had discovered that the girl was not a girl completely.....(meaning ladyboy).

The same article continues by saying that the guy lost his temper after the discovery.

Who to trust;tabloid(doubtful)or the guy's statement in the interview?

No,the interview was made here in Thailand somewhere not specified.

The reporter adviced the guy to turn him in to the police or go to the embassy for help.

He said "No,I don't wanna be shot or just simply disappear,don't trust thai police".

He's gonna keep on hiding in Thailand for now.

Another thing; in the interview the guy says he was drunk and had been taking amphetamine before he picked the girl up that day.

"But I usually don't drink and usually don't take drugs" he also said....

Innocent until proven guilty, right, to me it seems he is guilty, I'm no judge though so better let a court try the case.

But if he's guilty I'd prefer that he's punished here, not extradited to Sweden to a shorter time in jail.

I agree that it's at least second degree murder.

It sounds like manslaughter at best; and with a good lawyer he'd walk.

Even if convicted in Canada it's be 6 years ion jail and out in about 3. The average.

And for anyone who wants to pipe in with any nonsense aboiut how that's too short a time or whatever I'd just ask them to consider the crime rate in Thailand and Canada.

But he's in Thailand; no wonder he ran.

When the police are the biggest criminals of all there's no justice in any case...

Best to make like a rabbit.

I still hope he gets away; because there's no justice even if he gets caught.

IA

Edited by IsaanAlex

No,the interview was made here in Thailand somewhere not specified.

The reporter adviced the guy to turn him in to the police or go to the embassy for help.

He said "No,I don't wanna be shot or just simply disappear,don't trust thai police".

He's gonna keep on hiding in Thailand for now.

No one has heard from him.........maybe the Thai Police found him already and they took him for a swim in the Klongs.

Regardless of the circumstances, whether it was accidental or pre-meditated, I am glad I am not in his shoes.

Hundreds?.... the only "hundreds" of people murdered in Thailand that I know about are the alledged drug users in 2003 and the ongoing carnage in the Deep South, both of which were/are essentially done by the government.  Are there "hundreds" of others??  :o  :D

That is right SJ, hundreds of murders in Pattaya alone.

Did you know there are over a hundred farangs murdered in Pattaya every year.

Them's the facts!

Yet another article gives some more background on the swede in question,short translation,might be of interest:

Played icehockey,became hockey referee.Always wanted the best in everything;clothings,shoes, you name it, managed to get deep in debts.

He stole money from the referee club's account and fled to Rio to get away.

Later joined french Foreign legion, was in battle in Africa and former Yugoslavia.

Quit 1999 and moved to Marseille,worked as security guard for four years until Amex found him and again claimed his debts,stole 50000 francs supposed to have been delivered to a mall and fled to Thailand. In LOS he gave the money to a family he knew, says he wanted to help them out. After that he says, he's been using his savings for living, "Now I've got 12000 baht left, might be enough for two weeks, then I'm broke".

Sad life, horrible situation to be in, still; we are responsible for our own actions.

Any updates and I'll pass them on.

(Maybe a bit off topic, call it background info on him)

I agree that it's at least second degree murder.

It sounds like manslaughter at best; and with a good lawyer he'd walk.

Even if convicted in Canada it's be 6 years ion jail and out in about 3. The average.

And for anyone who wants to pipe in with any nonsense aboiut how that's too short a time or whatever I'd just ask them to consider the crime rate in Thailand and Canada.

But he's in Thailand; no wonder he ran.

When the police are the biggest criminals of all there's no justice in any case...

IA

If one interprets the definition of second degree murder as described in the law dictionary:

second degree murder

n. a non-premeditated killing, resulting from an assault in which death of the victim was a distinct possibility. Second degree murder is different from first degree murder, which is a premeditated, intentional killing or results from a vicious crime such as arson, rape or armed robbery.

it appears to fit this case. The act of repeatedly smashing someone's head on a tiled bathroom floor contains within it, a distinct possibility that the victim will suffer death.

May he receive whatever justice is due him.

Hundreds?.... the only "hundreds" of people murdered in Thailand that I know about are the alledged drug users in 2003 and the ongoing carnage in the Deep South, both of which were/are essentially done by the government.  Are there "hundreds" of others??   :o  :D

That is right SJ, hundreds of murders in Pattaya alone.

Did you know there are over a hundred farangs murdered in Pattaya every year.

Them's the facts!

I, for one, would be most intrigued and find it very interesting to read about these "facts". Where does one find these?

Yet another article gives some more background on the swede in question,short translation,might be of interest:

Played icehockey,became hockey referee.Always wanted the best in everything;clothings,shoes, you name it, managed to get deep in debts.

He stole money from the referee club's account and fled to Rio to get away.

Later joined french Foreign legion, was in battle in Africa and former Yugoslavia.

Quit 1999 and moved to Marseille,worked as security guard for four years until Amex found him and again claimed his debts,stole 50000 francs supposed to have been delivered to a mall and fled to Thailand. In LOS he gave the money to a family he knew, says he wanted to help them out. After that he says, he's been using his savings for living, "Now I've got 12000 baht left, might be enough for two weeks, then I'm broke".

Sad life, horrible situation to be in, still; we are responsible for our own actions.

Any updates and I'll pass them on.

(Maybe a bit off topic, call it background info on him)

Thank you again, Lars. And yes... not an enviable situation to be in, but as you say... we are responsible for what we do. Doing the wrong thing is nothing new to this man. I imagine we'll be notified of his capture soon.

Please keep us posted to anything new, Lars. It is very much ON topic. Thanks again.

[

IA

Only a bad man would want a murderer to get away. Get away to kill again? Aren't you at least curious to see if he commited murder before?

Your viewpoint is unconscionable. You should be banned from this forum.

You'd think it would be easy to flee to Cambodia. Do they run names through a computer database when you exit through immigration overland? Can he just hire someone to motorbike him through the jungle to Cambodia? If it's just a wanted picture on the wall or a few landmines to avoid in the jungle, he should be able to escape.

But I'm sure it'll be some bargirl that reads tabloids that will recognize and turn him in.