Australian Dialing Code.

freddyv7

I need to make call's from my Thai mobile to Australia and France. England I use 00944 instead of 00144, 7 baht instead of approximately 30 Baht per minute. Is there an equivalent number for Australia and France?

that are the two countries i know

Australia 00961

France 00933

but you should have find that by yourself

http://www.countrycallingcodes.com/

Thanks for the help "simcity". Maybe I could have found it by myself, but I was making a polite enquiry for an inexpensive country dialing code. Not as the website provides, 00161 or 00133. If 009 works for those two countries, thank you, that was the information I was requesting

Thanks for the help "simcity". Maybe I could have found it by myself, but I was making a polite enquiry for an inexpensive country dialing code. Not as the website provides, 00161 or 00133. If 009 works for those two countries, thank you, that was the information I was requesting

You should look into voipbuster, i call free to landlines in many countries. Australia is one of them. All you need is a headset, and an internet connection and buy credits once. Then you can call landlines for free for many months (for mobile nr's you pay)

009 61 plus areacode for the state you wish to call into, minus the 0.

For example if dialing into Western Australia or the Northern territory the area code is 08 so you would dial 009618 followed by the phone number. This is for home phones.

If calling to a mobile then it's 009 61 followed by the mobile number except drop off the first number.

e.g. Mobile phone No 012345678 you would dial 009 61 12345678.

I use a mobile here most of the time and purchase an international calling card from CAT, the cost of a call to a landline in Australia is 2.5 Baht a minute. dearer if you are ringing a mobile.

You should look into voipbuster, i call free to landlines in many countries. Australia is one of them. All you need is a headset, and an internet connection and buy credits once.

Ive seen someone use that.

how much do you have to pay? once off only??

I use skype - at the moment theres a new deal. pay a set amount per month, and you can call any number in one country, unlimited! (for thailand and the US, and Singapore it includes land lines and mobiles. most other countries its landlines only)

otherwise buy 10$ credit, and charged as you make calls, at very very cheap rates to both mobiles and land lines

but yes OP, you can simply replace the international dialing code of '001' to '009' from your mobile and you are on the cheaper rate. theres a list of countries that are included listed somewhere...but its been so long since I used it that I cant remmeber where you might be able to find the list. Australia is certainly included.if you call from land line (domestic calls) start your calls by '1234' followed by the number and you will be charged a reduced rate per minute (when calling to mobiles or across provinces numbers)

You should look into voipbuster, i call free to landlines in many countries. Australia is one of them. All you need is a headset, and an internet connection and buy credits once.

Ive seen someone use that.

how much do you have to pay? once off only??

I use skype - at the moment theres a new deal. pay a set amount per month, and you can call any number in one country, unlimited! (for thailand and the US, and Singapore it includes land lines and mobiles. most other countries its landlines only)

otherwise buy 10$ credit, and charged as you make calls, at very very cheap rates to both mobiles and land lines

but yes OP, you can simply replace the international dialing code of '001' to '009' from your mobile and you are on the cheaper rate. theres a list of countries that are included listed somewhere...but its been so long since I used it that I cant remmeber where you might be able to find the list. Australia is certainly included.if you call from land line (domestic calls) start your calls by '1234' followed by the number and you will be charged a reduced rate per minute (when calling to mobiles or across provinces numbers)

i pay 10 euro's plus 19% tax. Then i get 90 free days for landlines in 27 countries or so. The 10 euros i just use for calling mobiles in Thailand or Holland or any other country you like to use.

nova

these days with new phones that are skype compatible you dont need to be in front of your computer to make the calls :)

Rob - hmmm how long does the 10euros credit valid for? whats the expiry date on the credit amount I mean.....

not a bad deal if you call landlines a lot i suppose....

nova

these days with new phones that are skype compatible you dont need to be in front of your computer to make the calls :)

Rob - hmmm how long does the 10euros credit valid for? whats the expiry date on the credit amount I mean.....

not a bad deal if you call landlines a lot i suppose....

Credit is always valid, but you got 90 free days. I just use the credit for calling thai mobiles at half a bath a minute and sending sms's because i hate doing that on my phone. I call landlines a lot, usually my parents and clients.