Tractor Boys

geeboy

Surely this should be in the Chang Mai Forum or at a push maybe the Football Forum.

Perhaps PM a moderator and ask for a move.

And heres me thinking the Tractor Boys were an American Country Music Group!! :)

Hi

There is one that i no of in Pattaya :) and one in Korat :D and myself in Buriram. :D

Are you planning on going to Chiang Mai? Went there a couple of times and in the middle near Burger King is a English bar but they had a bloody Delia Badge on public display.

Surely this should be in the Chang Mai Forum or at a push maybe the Football Forum.

Perhaps PM a moderator and ask for a move.

And heres me thinking the Tractor Boys were an American Country Music Group!! :)

You're very near the truth there. There is one named International Harvester, a company which made dam_n good tractors and trucks.

The 'English bar' near Burger King (and we ARE in Chiang Mai here!) can only be The Red Lion pub, where Kevin the landlord is more serious about some club called Liverpool than life itself. They often have endless TV progs showing men running around with small balls.

I am really trying to help a little, but sSeriously, for we who regard ball sports as the world's best anaesthetic, what IS this all about?

Hi

There is one that i no of in Pattaya :) and one in Korat :D and myself in Buriram. :D

Are you planning on going to Chiang Mai? Went there a couple of times and in the middle near Burger King is a English bar but they had a bloody Delia Badge on public display.

And one in Khon Kaen :D

Did you read the John Wark autobiography Binnsy? :D

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

glad someones got some sense. by the way, what is that horrible blue and red emblem doing as your avatar? i think someone is winding you up.

come on, let's be havin' ya!!!