Trip To Thailand

Blackandwhite

My daughter and wife are travelling to Thailand in August on the 5th ish for a month, they will be in Bangkok for one week then Buriram for three weeks, would it be good to bring some treatment in case it is needed for the swine flu ???

Like what?

Is malaria prevalent in Buriram? Some people might bring tablets if it was.

My opinion of swine flu so far is that it would be better to catch it now and hopefully should it ever mutate to something far worse I might have built up to some immunity to combat the more potent version.

Regards Bojo

My daughter and wife are travelling to Thailand in August on the 5th ish for a month, they will be in Bangkok for one week then Buriram for three weeks, would it be good to bring some treatment in case it is needed for the swine flu ???

Like what?

I would plan to bring Tamiflu we are using it here in the Uk to treat the flu once it has been caught by the person

I wouldn't bring treatment to Thailand. When you'll be in Bangkok, be aware that you shouldn't stay at crowded places....but the most places there are crowded, right? I live in Sisaket, which is 150 km's away from Buri Ram. The chance to get killed in a car accident is much higher than to get the swine flu. Chai Jenn. ( Stay calm) Mike

post-39518-1247882330_thumb.jpg