Farang Motorcycle Mechanic

RugbyMan

hi all, does anyone know a farang motorcycle mechanic operating in pattaya, had trouble with my bike for about 6 weeks now, sometimes it will start, sometimes it wont, have replaced the coil, had a new ignition switch fitted, had it in to mityon 4 or 5 times but no-one can get to the bottom of the problem, any suggestions welcome, many thanks

There is a guy from NY that has a motorcycles shop called Platinum really close to the Xyte Disco and Tony Muai Thai Gym, he also makes pizzas in there and i believe owns the WOW food delivery service, not sure if he's a mechanic too, you can give him a call to find out: 038 410693

There is a guy from NY that has a motorcycles shop called Platinum really close to the Xyte Disco and Tony Muai Thai Gym, he also makes pizzas in there and i believe owns the WOW food delivery service, not sure if he's a mechanic too, you can give him a call to find out: 038 410693

You can't be serious ! How can you possibly mention motorcycles and Platinum in the same sentence?? The two are incompatible.

You can't be serious ! How can you possibly mention motorcycles and Platinum in the same sentence?? The two are incompatible.

Well i never try it myself, i just had a chat with the men and he seemed to be a friendly chap, what was your experience?

hi all, does anyone know a farang motorcycle mechanic operating in pattaya, had trouble with my bike for about 6 weeks now, sometimes it will start, sometimes it wont, have replaced the coil, had a new ignition switch fitted, had it in to mityon 4 or 5 times but no-one can get to the bottom of the problem, any suggestions welcome, many thanks

It would help to know what make & model bike it is before any troubleshooting suggestions can be given.

Also age and mileage.

hi all, many thanks for the help in finding a farang motorcycle mechanic who knows what he is doing, i went to the english guy named kelvin, opposite P.J.s restaurant on

khao noi, the guy is excellent, long history of working on bikes, building choppers, the lot, very, very knowledgable, very helpful, highly recomended, even for basic serving, this is the place to go

hi all, many thanks for the help in finding a farang motorcycle mechanic who knows what he is doing, i went to the english guy named kelvin, opposite P.J.s restaurant on

khao noi, the guy is excellent, long history of working on bikes, building choppers, the lot, very, very knowledgable, very helpful, highly recomended, even for basic serving, this is the place to go

Thats the one i meant...glad you got it sorted.

why pay a farang mechanic if you can get a top of the range thai mechanic to do the same job at a fraction of the cost ??

explain where please? i've been putting up with some terrible service and i can't stand it anymore!

why pay a farang mechanic if you can get a top of the range thai mechanic to do the same job at a fraction of the cost ??

explain where please? i've been putting up with some terrible service and i can't stand it anymore!

dozens of them around...small little hut like shops...might not look impressive but the mechanics are really good and know their stuff...i go to a mechanic ...he services the big bikes for rent at pizza hut on beach road ,they will give u directions