One2call International Rates 001 005 009 Etc.

I'm trying to find the rates for calling international with one2call, from Thailand to the Netherlands. The rate information on the one2call website is only mentioned in Thai.

What's the rates for 001, 005, 007, 008 and 009? Does it differ in quality?

I'm trying to find the rates for calling international with one2call, from Thailand to the Netherlands. The rate information on the one2call website is only mentioned in Thai.

Call 1175 select 2 then 1 for English. They should be able to tell you.

That's what i did several times, but the waiting time is more than an hour. I had to tell my number so they would contact me back, but they never did.

That's what i did several times, but the waiting time is more than an hour. I had to tell my number so they would contact me back, but they never did.

http://www.12call.ais.co.th/en/Content/Ser...nationCall.html

it says "AIS customers can now make international call by pressing "+" to represent access code 005 from AIN GlobalComm or by directly pressing 001, 005, 007, 008, or 009 to access international call services from other providers."

I suggest you call TOT/CAT to get the information. IMHO AIS charges accordingly.

You can reach AIS call center at

AIS Call Center 02-2719000

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I've got an Intersim from True Move & it's great. The only trick is you need to dial 00600 before the number you are calling.

So, to call for 1 baht per-minute to vancouver I would dial: 00600 1 604 xxx yyyy ( ;where 1 = country code for canada )

hth.

I've got an Intersim from True Move & it's great. The only trick is you need to dial 00600 before the number you are calling.

So, to call for 1 baht per-minute to vancouver I would dial: 00600 1 604 xxx yyyy ( ;where 1 = country code for canada )

hth.

Netherlands: 1 baht to landlines, 14 baht to mobiles.

hth.

the stupid and pathetic thing about the such-called "INTER-SIM" is that it actually is not "INTER". reads: no roaming :-/

how can you call a SIM international when there is no roaming.

even all regular AIS-prepaid-SIM have roaming. why not the stupid TRUE :-/

hth.

the stupid and pathetic thing about the such-called "INTER-SIM" is that it actually is not "INTER". reads: no roaming :-/

how can you call a SIM international when there is no roaming.

even all regular AIS-prepaid-SIM have roaming. why not the stupid TRUE :-/

After all that ranting....you are wrong anyway.

TRUE Inter SIM International Roaming Scroll down to the last paragraph.

• 3 months later...