When Will The Thai Economy Recover?

Quote:

Given the paradigm shift of the US to clean energy, transparent government, social medicine, education reform, fiscal reform, and hopefully an end to the war of terror, there's a strong possibility the US could emerge from the depression stronger, leaner, and more advanced than other nations(sort of like Japan).

Have you considered working as a stand up comedian?

:)

:D

Yes, but teaching pays more and requires less planning.

Like they say, 'Those who cannot do, teach!'.

MaMa noodles are under constant sales promotion. See them in all major supermarkets. A best indication the locals can afford better food.

Isn't the price of Mama noodle used as a barometer for measuring the economy? Low price= economy down.

Regards bojo

MaMa noodles are under constant sales promotion. See them in all major supermarkets. A best indication the locals can afford better food.

Isn't the price of Mama noodle used as a barometer for measuring the economy? Low price= economy down.

Regards bojo

Maker of MaMa makes his best money in a downturn. If he has to offer discounts, the economy has bottomed out.

I am maybe a bad man, but I rather see my homecountry´s economy to recover first, so that my money will be worth more than now!! It is shit to loose about 15.ooo baht/month compared with july 2008 and now!!!

:)

nobody forces you to live in Thailand. why not return to the paradise of your homecountry?

----------------------------------------

Interesting angle my friend!! rather jump on the guy that wants the bath to weaken down to the level it was before.

Than wish for something else constructive...

Thanks

glegolo

i too want the baht to weaken !!!! so whats all the fuss...winge winge